Bhad bhabie isn't here for being judged for dating a 20 years old man at 17, suggests laws of consent needs to change to 16 instead of 18.

Spicechinodiva

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4oL_rHXwv/?igshid=1okwuhz4o7nr8

17 year old rapper Bhad Bhabie is not here for anybody judging her for dating a 20 year old man. 

She thinks the age of consent should be 16 in the US, like it is for the rest of the world. 

She also said. None of you biches should come for me when your daddy was probably 60 and your mom was 20 when she had you. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i think she actually got a point. even so i am confused how to react or what age is proper to be a limit

it would be really complicated, but the ideal, utopian way would be that everyone had to go through some sort of test to prove if they're mature enough to be considered adults. There are many precocious teenagers that reach maturity earlier than people their age, and similarly, there are people that may be over 18 and still lacking the maturity to function as adults.

Even more, I heard of a study that was done in some part of Europe, I don't remember which country, but they basically said that with each passing year people are entering adolescence way earlier, with some girls hitting puberty as early as age 10. BUT, people are spending more time in this adolescence phase, for longer, way past the 18 years, with some cases suggesting that the brain doesn't reach full development until age 24. So they were opening the debate as to basically saying, is it ok for us to leave all these people act as independent adults, live by themselves, drink alcohol, marry, have children, occupy job positions at companies, etc, when their brains are still in this sort of trial and error, because aren't fully developed yet, haven't reached full maturity yet. Even at a personal level, for each individual, taking decisions at this age, like career, marriage, parenthood, only to regret it later, and blame themselves, when it was just due to the fact that we weren't mature enough yet. 

They were suggesting many theories about why this is the case, from the diets and kind of food that we have nowadays compared to the past, or even to the fact that people are now studying for longer periods of times, so you basically start being an student at a very early age, kindergarten, elementary school, etc, and you stay in this mode until you finish your career, so you may be over 20, but your situation hasn't changed that much since you first started school as a kid, in the sense that you're still a student, you do homework, probably still rely on your parents, etc.

But of course there are many exceptions, so what happens with all those teenagers that are mature enough and want to engage in serious relationships with older people, etc? Or what happens to those that are way past 20, but still lack the maturity to answer for their acts or to take smart decisions? 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it would be really complicated, but the ideal, utopian way would be that everyone had to go through some sort of test to prove if they're mature enough to be considered adults. There are many precocious teenagers that reach maturity earlier than people their age, and similarly, there are people that may be over 18 and still lacking the maturity to function as adults.

Even more, I heard of a study that was done in some part of Europe, I don't remember which country, but they basically said that with each passing year people are entering adolescence way earlier, with some girls hitting puberty as early as age 10. BUT, people are spending more time in this adolescence phase, for longer, way past the 18 years, with some cases suggesting that the brain doesn't reach full development until age 24. So they were opening the debate as to basically saying, is it ok for us to leave all these people act as independent adults, live by themselves, drink alcohol, marry, have children, occupy job positions at companies, etc, when their brains are still in this sort of trial and error, because aren't fully developed yet, haven't reached full maturity yet. Even at a personal level, for each individual, taking decisions at this age, like career, marriage, parenthood, only to regret it later, and blame themselves, when it was just due to the fact that we weren't mature enough yet. 

They were suggesting many theories about why this is the case, from the diets and kind of food that we have nowadays compared to the past, or even to the fact that people are now studying for longer periods of times, so you basically start being an student at a very early age, kindergarten, elementary school, etc, and you stay in this mode until you finish your career, so you may be over 20, but your situation hasn't changed that much since you first started school as a kid, in the sense that you're still a student, you do homework, probably still rely on your parents, etc.

But of course there are many exceptions, so what happens with all those teenagers that are mature enough and want to engage in serious relationships with older people, etc? Or what happens to those that are way past 20, but still lack the maturity to answer for their acts or to take smart decisions? 

OMG, part of me thinks that a test could be a good idea, but bigger part thinks it could go very wrong.

i would love if there was some kind of non-objective test, but there sadly isn't

but maybe in future when science advances there could be a possibility for really objective test, like some kind of metriclike measurement? who knows really!

even so i sometimes also think that i am more hands down be it 16, cause there is a parameter of freedom in this i respect

but then again, freedom parameter could be more wrong than anything. i lean more forward to a dream for scientifically accurate measurement (i don't mean by that to robotize humans but i just think there could be a way science advances over many years more than we ever thought possible!!!

8 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

OMG, part of me thinks that a test could be a good idea, but bigger part thinks it could go very wrong.

i would love if there was some kind of non-objective test, but there sadly isn't

but maybe in future when science advances there could be a possibility for really objective test, like some kind of metriclike measurement? who knows really!

even so i sometimes also think that i am more hands down be it 16, cause there is a parameter of freedom in this i respect

but then again, freedom parameter could be more wrong than anything. i lean more forward to a dream for scientifically accurate measurement (i don't mean by that to robotize humans but i just think there could be a way science advances over many years more than we ever thought possible!!!

Yeah, it's really complicated.

In one hand, we can't have individual rules, because we live in a society, so standard needs to be put in place. But yet again, we're so many people, that even the exceptions to these rules, are still a lot of people. 

Accidents or "undesired" things happen by forcing people to live under rules or standards that just don't go with whatever mental state they're in. If you put in a cage someone that has the maturity and wants to be free, you'll have all these rebellious kids giving a headache to their parents, but also if you give too much freedom and responsibility to someone that isn't ready yet to fly alone, that also can be dangerous.

It's still so weird how one day you're 17 and then the next day you're 18 and suddenly you're in a completely different legal situation. Like what if you're in a relationship with someone your age, and you're both as teenagers engaging in ****** relationships, but then one of them turns 18, and now if they continue to do so the older person would be basically committing a crime then? lol 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, it's really complicated.

In one hand, we can't have individual rules, because we live in a society, so standard needs to be put in place. But yet again, we're so many people, that even the exceptions to these rules, are still a lot of people. 

Accidents or "undesired" things happen by forcing people to live under rules or standards that just don't go with whatever mental state they're in. If you put in a cage someone that has the maturity and wants to be free, you'll have all these rebellious kids giving a headache to their parents, but also if you give too much freedom and responsibility to someone that isn't ready yet to fly alone, that also can be dangerous.

It's still so weird how one day you're 17 and then the next day you're 18 and suddenly you're in a completely different legal situation. Like what if you're in a relationship with someone your age, and you're both as teenagers engaging in ****** relationships, but then one of them turns 18, and now if they continue to do so the older person would be basically committing a crime then? lol 

firstly, we don't know anything about Bhad Bhabie, she is in showbiz and could even never show her true character to us just act

and i agree that too much freedom can be dangerous for the person or others alike

some people that raised me thought i can make a certain decision on how i want it to be for me at 12 years old and reap the disastrous outcome till now. they were just like whatever let it go our principle is (over)freedom

most of all, i think more education in these topics should be provided!!

Archived