New doc regarding Britney's accounting

BlCoWa

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Managers would make outrageous demands and say it’s what the talent wants but really it’s for them so the chef could be for Jamie or Lou or someone “pretending” to be a chef so they can justify the spending. I mean I know she can have one and is allowed to but she seems like a very easy going person and likes to make her own food to feel like a real mommy it seems. It just seems they are always pointing at her when it comes to high spending.

13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Managers would make outrageous demands and say it’s what the talent wants but really it’s for them so the chef could be for Jamie or Lou or someone “pretending” to be a chef so they can justify the spending. I mean I know she can have one and is allowed to but she seems like a very easy going person and likes to make her own food to feel like a real mommy it seems. It just seems they are always pointing at her when it comes to high spending.

like the thousands of dollars she used to spend (allegedly) in dogs' clothing when her dogs were always naked, and she was always seen buying at Target. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

like the thousands of dollars she used to spend (allegedly) in dogs' clothing when her dogs were always naked, and she was always seen buying at Target. 

Yeah I remember she was mentioned spending tons at this chic dog designer brand but like we hardly see anything other than collars and bows and Britney has been seen buying dog toys at target. To me unless it’s gifted to her, she would not justify spending tons on things like that so frivolously unless it’s cheap so she can buy multiples

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

What about that story she lives only with 1,5k a week? Is that really confirmed? Bc If its I would doubt she would have money left for a chef and dogs Gucci boots :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

What about that story she lives only with 1,5k a week? Is that really confirmed? Bc If its I would doubt she would have money left for a chef and dogs Gucci boots :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That was part of a document for the yearly expenses. Her personal account stated basically a total 12x 1500 for a year, so people deduced the monthly amount by dividing it by 12. Yet there were travels and other expenses listed separately, but didn´t specify if all the travels were Britney's or included family and Sam, etc. 

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That was part of a document for the yearly expenses. Her personal account stated basically a total 12x 1500 for a year, so people deduced the monthly amount by dividing it by 12. Yet there were travels and other expenses listed separately, but didn´t specify if all the travels were Britney's or included family and Sam, etc. 

So wait, is actually 1,5k a month? 

Whoa, $100K for a chef?!!? That's about $8,300 A MONTH..... What kind of chef is this? Do they add tears of Jesus in every stir fry? Or get golden eggs from the giant up the beanstalk that's by her pool house? 

There is no way in h3ll Britney is paying for a chef when we've seen that video of her son scaring her in the kitchen and you see  her cooking. And that other video of her telling IG viewers how lucky she is to have Sam and cook for her.... Then you see that smile he makes then in 0.018 seconds it disappears after giving her a rose. 

That money isn't for a chef. It's for a "chef".... Maybe chef is code for Sam? 

EDIT: Didn't see the $500 a day for 5x a week. That's $2500 a week, which equates to $10K a month! That's even worse! Not including weekend, yes, it'd equal to approx $100K but still..... What does she need a personal chef for? Are they gonna say she's so unable to take care of herself thst she can't be around knives for fear of putting herself in danger? Watch that be the excuse. WATCH! 

52 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Whoa, $100K for a chef?!!? That's about $8,300 A MONTH..... What kind of chef is this? Do they add tears of Jesus in every stir fry? Or get golden eggs from the giant up the beanstalk that's by her pool house? 

There is no way in h3ll Britney is paying for a chef when we've seen that video of her son scaring her in the kitchen and you see  her cooking. And that other video of her telling IG viewers how lucky she is to have Sam and cook for her.... Then you see that smile he makes then in 0.018 seconds it disappears after giving her a rose. 

That money isn't for a chef. It's for a "chef".... Maybe chef is code for Sam? 

“Not only my boyfriend, really hot, he is one of the best CHEFS IN THE WHOLE WORLD”

Archived