Dua Lipa announces Studio 2054 livestream concert

• Leader

ElR8o1NX0AcFHT8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Dua Lipa is performing a livestream concert titled Studio 2054 on Black Friday, November 27th. 

Here's some press release jargon:

Shot live in a massive warehouse location “Studio 2054” will be a celebration of the unconventional and unique and will see Dua move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms. Accompanied by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats, Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times.

Featuring tracks from “Future Nostalgia”, “Club Future Nostalgia” and her debut album,
“Studio 2054” is a kaleidoscope of the past, present and future; real time and the imagination, adrenalin and excitement - all merged to create a whole new way to enjoy a performance.

Tickets are available Friday, October 30th. Tickets range from $10-20.

Stream #1 – UK & Europe // 20.30pm London / 21.30pm Paris / 22.30 pm Moscow
Stream #2 – South America // 19.00pm Lima/ 20.00pm Manaus / 21.00pm Rio & Buenos Aires
Stream #3 – Central & North America // 18.00pm LA / 20.00pm MX / 21.00pm New York
Stream #4 – Asia Pacific // 16.00pm Bangkok & Jakarta / 17.00pm Manila / 18.00pm Seoul /20.00pm Sydney / 22.00pm Auckland.

Exhale, are YOU tuning in?studio.jpg.bab1ba536edbbe15ff0a1eb0b86029e1.jpg

• Love 6

I was just listening to her on the radio today and thought wow, she really is a MAIN pop girl now.

we all know how much I love Camila. new Rules and Havana came out around the same time and were both HUGE. New Rules was Duas break out hit and Havana Camilas. I always thought Camila would be the shining star to continue after 2018, but I guess it was Dua.

props to her. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I was just listening to her on the radio today and thought wow, she really is a MAIN pop girl now.

we all know how much I love Camila. new Rules and Havana came out around the same time and were both HUGE. New Rules was Duas break out hit and Havana Camilas. I always thought Camila would be the shining star to continue after 2018, but I guess it was Dua.

props to her. 

Camila has everything going for her, but that Tumblr discovery really cancelled her, even though everybody tried to delete the page. The one who let it out said, I'm playing chess, and I downloaded everything, they can try to delete it. 

But, it confirmed what we all knew.

I really think the Cinderella film is going to flop, just because of her. The other cast is well liked, but it will flop, to send a message you should have hired another girl. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block