Britney Spears officially releases Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)"

38 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The 20th anniversary is coming up on the 14th :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: #JusticeForMyOnlyWish campaign now that Lou is out. I’ll be buying it on that day :neydedance_purple:

Not you being the only sensible one and waiting to support it on a day where there's a good chance that Bessemer will have taken over. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 3
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want an official single cover.

I don't support cash in opportunities.   The official calendar with a decade old photos, now this.   Obviously she's not working, so they are desperately Makin' money from that loo

Not buying it #boycott

Posted Images

Why wouldn't we support this? This is about her legacy and artistry, not her legal issues. This was a push by her record label not her personal team or family. They prob had nothing to do with it. It's not like a ton of money is going to help support her conservatorship. A lot of you really don't get how the music industry works.

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Why wouldn't we support this? This is about her legacy and artistry, not her legal issues. This was a push by her record label not her personal team or family. They prob had nothing to do with it. It's not like a ton of money is going to help support her conservatorship. A lot of you really don't get how the music industry works.

A lot of you don't seem to understand that wasn't it approved for Jamie to pay for his litigation team with the money in Britney's estate? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

They still are going to make a profit at the end of the day, if thousands of people buy it, it adds up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why would someone claim to be a supporter of #FreeBritney if you're going to even give a tiny tiny amount of money to the Britney brand. it makes no sense? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Like if you're going to buy it, why not just wait till we find out if the Bessemer Trust Company becomes conservator of her estate, :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I can honestly understand collectible items but excessively digitally buying a song that's been out for like 20 years? 0 purpose for it. 

You can pick and choose what you spend your money on, I'm just sharing as to why others think different. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

A lot of you don't seem to understand that wasn't it approved for Jamie to pay for his litigation team with the money in Britney's estate? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

They still are going to make a profit at the end of the day, if thousands of people buy it, it adds up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why would someone claim to be a supporter of #FreeBritney if you're going to even give a tiny tiny amount of money to the Britney brand. it makes no sense? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Like if you're going to buy it, why not just wait till we find out if the Bessemer Trust Company becomes conservator of her estate, :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I can honestly understand collectible items but excessively digitally buying a song that's been out for like 20 years? 0 purpose for it. 

You can pick and choose what you spend your money on, I'm just sharing as to why others think different. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

ooooh not reading. hope you had fun writing it lol

On 11/6/2020 at 7:25 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Say it! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: