Britney Spears officially releases Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)"

Why wouldn't we support this? This is about her legacy and artistry, not her legal issues. This was a push by her record label not her personal team or family. They prob had nothing to do with it. It's not like a ton of money is going to help support her conservatorship. A lot of you really don't get how the music industry works.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

Why wouldn't we support this? This is about her legacy and artistry, not her legal issues. This was a push by her record label not her personal team or family. They prob had nothing to do with it. It's not like a ton of money is going to help support her conservatorship. A lot of you really don't get how the music industry works.

A lot of you don't seem to understand that wasn't it approved for Jamie to pay for his litigation team with the money in Britney's estate? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

They still are going to make a profit at the end of the day, if thousands of people buy it, it adds up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why would someone claim to be a supporter of #FreeBritney if you're going to even give a tiny tiny amount of money to the Britney brand. it makes no sense? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Like if you're going to buy it, why not just wait till we find out if the Bessemer Trust Company becomes conservator of her estate, :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I can honestly understand collectible items but excessively digitally buying a song that's been out for like 20 years? 0 purpose for it. 

You can pick and choose what you spend your money on, I'm just sharing as to why others think different. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

A lot of you don't seem to understand that wasn't it approved for Jamie to pay for his litigation team with the money in Britney's estate? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

They still are going to make a profit at the end of the day, if thousands of people buy it, it adds up. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why would someone claim to be a supporter of #FreeBritney if you're going to even give a tiny tiny amount of money to the Britney brand. it makes no sense? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Like if you're going to buy it, why not just wait till we find out if the Bessemer Trust Company becomes conservator of her estate, :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I can honestly understand collectible items but excessively digitally buying a song that's been out for like 20 years? 0 purpose for it. 

You can pick and choose what you spend your money on, I'm just sharing as to why others think different. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

ooooh not reading. hope you had fun writing it lol

On 11/6/2020 at 7:25 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Say it! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1