Was Missy Elliot one of the divas Britney was talking about?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

Mmm I doubt brit would do a tribute to her at her show if so

Yeah sure. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:And what is with the strange thing that Perez done the opening video of her Circus show? Or that P!nk were bad mouthing about her, sung : "Don´t want to be like the damn Britney Spears, she´s so pretty "and Brit said she loves Trouble from her and want to do a duet?

I don´t know what this is, but Brit does a lot of this.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

8 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yeah sure. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:And what is with the strange thing that Perez done the opening video of her Circus show? Or that P!nk were bad mouthing about her, sung : "Don´t want to be like the damn Britney Spears, she´s so pretty "and Brit said she loves Trouble from her and want to do a duet?

I don´t know what this is, but Brit does a lot of this.:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Kind hearted selfless angelic humble accessible forgiving queen :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

I think she probably is referring to Lady gaga. Remember that project that never saw the light of day? She probably was also referring to Madonna when asked if she has worked with Diva's before lol.

The whole Telepone thing was also kinda shady...

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

She said she wanted a duet with Pink?

Archived