Diplo is asked what's his favorite song from Rebel Heart, it's the one that everybody hates. But he loves it cos it's so bizarre, and a f u to her haters, what better way to say than Bish, I'm madonna and you're nothing

Spicechinodiva

Diplo was the musical genius behind the EDM Tracks on Rebel Heart. 

She started with Avicii, but due to severe health problems caused by alcoholism, he had to go have an important surgery to save his life. Unfortunately, cos he couldn't live the lifestyle he loved, and had to retire young, he went into a deep depression.

Madonna without a DJ, found her lifesaver Diplo, which a Madonna fan, said it best. Diplo sound became more relevant by the Time Rebel Heart came out, she did the right thing by ditching Avicii and his team, and went with Diplo. 

He said by 2015 Avicii acoustic dance pop was stale and unpopular, Diplo became the top dj and he said 5 years later, he's still huge. Calvin is a hit or miss. Diplo is in demand cos he understands clubs and underground trends. 

Which leads to his favorite Rebel Heart track.

Bish I'm Madonna, like he said. It's so bizarre, the first track to have Sophie's signature PC sound, Madonna scolding the public for telling her what to do and what she shouldn't do, plus Nicki Minaj. What's not to love. 

I knew he would pick the track that divided everybody. He's a True madonna Stan. 

We love to see it. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

I love Rebel Heart, its majorly underrated. LFL, GhostTown, Iconic, Inside Out, Joan of Arc. Illuminati... all jams. :)

Madame X. thats the piece of work everyone hated.

Agree. Hardly anyone understands how amazing it is, but that's because they listen to Ariana. 😂

Archived