Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

21 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

I agree with you. It is disgusting that they want to have a say in her money, she worked so hard to reach the level she is right now but that doesn't matter to them. You see money is a drug and this amount destroys families period. They are so blind to think that they can control her and live from her legacy while she is constantly suffering away from her kids and everyone else. I don't like them at all.

From Bryans interview it was clear they think they had smt to do with her success. They think Britney is their cash cow and must continue to work so they can continue living off her money. They think she has to be under this cship bc its good for the family like Bryan said. He tried to defend the cship saying she is the worst drive in the world and doesnt know how to make reservations even tho he says she always wanted to get out and must be hard to have to obbey someone else. They dont want Britney to grow and get better, they want her to feel dependent on them while they are the ones who need her money, who needs Britney to work and only get smt bc they are her family.

Its quite sad that they dont want Britney to get better, to live the life as she pleases and deserves bc they feel entitiled to her money and career. Shes only capable of smt when it comes to work for them.

Remember when the cship was used to say shed get more time with her kids? In 2020 she barely sees her kids. Lynne is always with JLs daughters, Bryan and JL are always with their daughters, but its like they dont care Britney cant even fight for her kids. They dont even seem to care about her kids anymore, see how Bryan talked about them. They are so ******* selfish. 

Britney worked hard, shes the one who made it, yet they think they all have a say about her money but her. Money can become a problem, but her family also dont help being that greedy, phony, shady and selfish. See how many stars had problems, yet their families didnt put them under a cship. Britneys family is a ******* curse and I hope she gets rid of them. She was trying in 2007 bc she could finally see they werent by her side and she was only paying for everything. 

Its like what Cher said; its probably only the right dosage to make her work and make them millions. They dont care about her as an artist, they only see her as a cash cow. Tbh I hate her family. They are all trash and out for themselves. 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

From Bryans interview it was clear they think they had smt to do with her success. They think Britney is their cash cow and must continue to work so they can continue living off her money. They think she has to be under this cship bc its good for the family like Bryan said. He tried to defend the cship saying she is the worst drive in the world and doesnt know how to make reservations even tho he says she always wanted to get out and must be hard to have to obbey someone else. They dont want Britney to grow and get better, they want her to feel dependent on them while they are the ones who need her money, who needs Britney to work and only get smt bc they are her family.

Its quite sad that they dont want Britney to get better, to live the life as she pleases and deserves bc they feel entitiled to her money and career. Shes only capable of smt when it comes to work for them.

Remember when the cship was used to say shed get more time with her kids? In 2020 she barely sees her kids. Lynne is always with JLs daughters, Bryan and JL are always with their daughters, but its like they dont care Britney cant even fight for her kids. They dont even seem to care about her kids anymore, see how Bryan talked about them. They are so ******* selfish. 

Britney worked hard, shes the one who made it, yet they think they all have a say about her money but her. Money can become a problem, but her family also dont help being that greedy, phony, shady and selfish. See how many stars had problems, yet their families didnt put them under a cship. Britneys family is a ******* curse and I hope she gets rid of them. She was trying in 2007 bc she could finally see they werent by her side and she was only paying for everything. 

Its like what Cher said; its probably only the right dosage to make her work and make them millions. They dont care about her as an artist, they only see her as a cash cow. Tbh I hate her family. They are all trash and out for themselves. 

And i thought Bryan was better than JL ugh it's pathetic. They think that they own Britney's success ***** please if it wasn't for Britney they would be nothing. They should be grateful for having this angel in the family but they just use her all the time. DISGUSTING. She can't live normally because they are greedy and selfish. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

And i thought Bryan was better than JL ugh it's pathetic. They think that they own Britney's success ***** please if it wasn't for Britney they would be nothing. They should be grateful for having this angel in the family but they just use her all the time. DISGUSTING. She can't live normally because they are greedy and selfish. 

Didnt u see his interview? Everyone was dragging him. Hes a shady **** too. He also seems really ******. He doesnt even know Britneys age and it seemed like JL is his favourite sister, he was even trying to sell JL as such a hard worker woman. I remember that when he was asked when he thought Britney was really big, he said "idk, when she did snl" and he couldnt look less excited to be talking about Britneys legacy. He seems very jealous of her success as well. 

They are pathetic, they act as if they were managing her when she first got big. Bryan talks about the Britney Brand as a family business, as if it was the Hilton hotels when they had nothing to do with her success, fame and fortune. 

They are ungrateful and delusional. If it wasnt for Britney, they would be all living in a trailer with no teeth in their mouths. 

This is how I feel too: they dont care about her, they just use her and are preventing her to grow, be happy, free and live the life as she pleases. They want her in chains to control her money and career. See how no one lives next to her, they dont want to deal with her personal ****, just her money.

16 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

KKKKKK da pra xingar em português hihihi

Pata feia dos infernos

Hahaha essa queixo de amolar facão ainda vai ter o que ela realmente merece. Como o ex cunhado dela, que ela parece pagar mais pau do que jamais pagou para a irmã, disse: o que vai, volta. Se houver alguma justiça no mundo, o dessa família tá guardado :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Man, reading through this thread...

Are there any positive posts around here that aren’t trolling other artists or that are creating theories about their personal lives/career?  This place gives me 2007 tabloid vibes a lot these days.

Anyway, Britney doesn’t need to be in JL’s video.  Also, I thought the quote about Maddie was just her joking around.  The Spears sisters have always joked about being divas (See Britney’s comments about JL in her 2003 ABC Special...similar comment/attitude).  It plays off as joking around to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is another proof that Britney and JL have problems with each other and no contact. Brit missed her first day at kindergarten but just because she was at the beginning of her career. After that, she ALWAYS took time for her family. She even took a break from her Lucky music video shooting so she could attend something JL was working on at school. And she wrote the Zoey 101 song even she had her own family and supported her ex-husband's career. But she found time to do it. So, sorry but what JL said is complete nonsense.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

This. Britney, with one newborn son and pregnant with another, still found time to write and record not just ONE song, but TWO for JL (Little Me and Follow Me). But in 2020, when no one is doing absolutely anything, she can't find time to record a quick cameo for her sister?

But on the other hand, why does Britney need to be in this music video? She wrote the song, but she didn't record the official version. AFAIK, she wasn't ever in an episode of Zoey 101 either. There's no reason for her to be there other than being JL's sister and the writer of the song.

It makes me genuinely sad that they're no longer close. And it's clearly a recent thing (I would say around 2012, 2013). Britney was spotted EVERYWHERE with Maddie back in the day, and I still remember JL cussing people out back in 2007 while walking with Britney. As soon as Britney stopped hanging out with JL and Maddie in like 2012 and started hanging out with Bryan and Lexi in 2013-2014, I suspected something went down. And now that Britney doesn't spend time with any of her nieces, knowing how much she loved them, I'm pretty sure it's because she doesn't want to be around her siblings.

• Love 1

I never saw a single episode of Zoey 101 but I guess the show got famous because Jamie Lynn is Britney's sister and had the freshness of a teenager? But I swear I see NO star quality in her now, she doesn't even have an interesting personality, and she's so STIFF. It's kinda sad to watch honestly, especially when they're making her out to be this big star, which she's clearly not. And this video is cringey AF:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

R u Brazilian right? 

Imagine Juno trying to steal Sam for her like Camila did to her mom in Laços de Família :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes, sou sim more. 

Já imagino a cena:

Sam: tava ouvindo no carro uma música da sua irmã, acho a sua cara.

JL: aposto que é Liar!

Sam: como você adivinhou?

JL: os fãs dela me falaram, teve uma vez que falaram pra mim num show dela.

Sam: não se ofendeu?

JL: não, eu sou tipo a Christina Aguilera.

Britney Fisher com a expressão desconfortável. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

She said like she was annoyed to talk about Britney but also like shes pressed and bitter with her. I also dont think they are close anymore, I wonder if Britney finally saw JL is shady and out for herself. Shes jealous of Britney and it shows. She deleted that cold post she did for Britneys bday last year and on the mothers day post, she didnt even include Britneys kids. 

Cold bday post and Mother’s Day post?!! Where can I see these?

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I never saw a single episode of Zoey 101 but I guess the show got famous because Jamie Lynn is Britney's sister and had the freshness of a teenager? But I swear I see NO star quality in her now, she doesn't even have an interesting personality, and she's so STIFF. It's kinda sad to watch honestly, especially when they're making her out to be this big star, which she's clearly not. And this video is cringey AF:

the show wasn't big because she's Britney's sister, it could have been anyone, it was for kids, she herself didn't add nothing, I think the boys on this show were charismatic and the stars, the show was cool but so every show was back then 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

the show wasn't big because she's Britney's sister, it could have been anyone, it was for kids, she herself didn't add nothing, I think the boys on this show were charismatic and the stars, the show was cool but so every show was back then 

Yeah, that's what I meant with "the freshness of a teenager"... It could've been anyone.

• Like 1