Taylor swift joins Rihanna, Madonna and Mariah Carey as the only female acts to have 8 Platinum albums..

Spicechinodiva

Folklore has officially went Platinum in the US by The Recording industry Association of America (RIAA)

She now joins Madonna, Mariah Carey and Rihanna as the only females to have 8 Albums platinum. 

Madonna has ten platinum studio albums

Mariah carey has 11 studio platinum albums.

Only Rihanna and Taylor Swift are the only female recording Acts this century to achieve this. 

But it took Taylor the fastest as It took nearly 15 years since Music of the Sun to achieve platinum status in the US. 

Congrats, Ladies. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Britney is close behind with 7 platinum certified studio albums. But if you count Greatest Hits: My Prerogative, Britney would also have 8 albums. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

If compilations count Mariah would have 13 since #1's is 5X platinum and greatest hits is double platinum. 

The Britney album needs to stream Britney Jean to get her in this exclusive club. But honestly I see Hurts 2B human going faster than Britney Jean to get to Platinum. 

Honestly I think Britney Jean is hated cos if Will.i.am, any other executive producer. The album would have been platinum

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If compilations count Mariah would have 13 since #1's is 5X platinum and greatest hits is double platinum. 

The Britney album needs to stream Britney Jean to get her in this exclusive club. But honestly I see Hurts 2B human going faster than Britney Jean to get to Platinum. 

Honestly I think Britney Jean is hated cos if Will.i.am, any other executive producer. The album would have been platinum

BJ is hated because it is garbage.

Archived