Madonna Is Coming!!!!! New snippet!

15 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I was simply describing what it looked like to me in the picture that I saw (not the yoga photo that somebody posted yesterday, but one where he and Madge were on a balcony). I'm half-black myself, so y'all can cool it with the thinly-veiled racism acquisations. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

well, im black and my hair is natural like his. and Its still not cool to say that lol. referring hair texture(who only a specific race who has this texture, who you then call as "the black guy" ) as "tumbleweed". Hm. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They wouldn't do that to Mick Jagger who just had a kid, three years ago. 

David Foster married Katherine McPhee who's not even 40 and David is almost 70. 

You're right although that's okay too. I know it's not common, in this century, to see a couple with such a big age gap. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, popprison said:

You're right although that's okay too. I know it's not common, in this century, to see a couple with such a big age gap. 

I think this generation is uncomfortable with the huge age gaps. 

But I grew up where gay men said, the older the top is, the better the experience is in bed. 

Some just want that seasoned lover that you don't get from someone closer to your age. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 10/28/2020 at 2:22 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Some fans think she's dating men as old as her kids, cos she can control what happens. That was what happened with Guy Ritchie, he basically told her no and fought to have some things his way. 

By dating younger, they are afraid to piss her off, or disagree. 

It took me a minute, but then it dawned on me. She's in control of everything of her career, of course she wants to control the relationship like her career. 

Obviously she found the one that does everything she wants and won't refuse or say no. 

Goals tbh. This is me at the age of 50 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

7 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

I'm not a Madonna hater, but she should take a break after her Madame X era (2019/2020). She's the type to hate aging. She should embrace it a la Tina Turner! She looks awesome with the pink wig, though. I hope she doesn't rush her next album out of wanting to make up for any past albums. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I think she learned, not to sign a recording contract with a touring giant.

Everybody forgot she signed a massive deal. with live nation. She had to make albums and Tour. 

Notice nobody does that anymore. 

Cos most today's acts would feel like, Everytime I out an album I have to tour to my end of the deal. 

So, when people said all she does is make music to tour, needs to research that was the agreement of the 2007 deal in the contract worth 120 million, but many people said that's actually a bad deal and all parties will learn that nobody should do deals with Touring companies. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block