Full transcripts from October 7th's hearing are out

Slayer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Let's be realistic...

Exhale: Why did she wear those shoes? OMG her hair needed to be brushed today of all days. I hope she's ok, she's wearing a wrist band again. 

Lmao

Fall Reaction GIF by moodman

I think we’re all traumatized by the secrecy and hush hush of it all from like the past decade so we’re constantly grasping for answers even in the shape of her left pinky toe 😫😭

Like:

pauper begging child GIF

They were confused for no reason! It’s very easy for me to understand. I am degree level educated in computing, not law, and I understood perfectly. Sam wants a briefing on how Britney’s diminished capacity to declare statements (due to her being in a conservatorship) will be affected, and if Jamie’s lawyers will bring up the hearsay objections at another point down to road to make Britney and Sam’s legal case weaker due to Britney being unable to sign her statements. Sam wants to ensure that Jamie’s lawyers won’t be able to object to Britney’s evidence as ‘Hearsay’ purely because she’s unable to sign a piece of paper to declare it.

They kept saying how confused they were as it’s all theoretical and it has nothing to do with withdrawing the motion to seal, however it’s plainly obvious to the judge and to Sam that’s it’s a pressing issue that WILL come up again if it’s not dealt with.

Either they’re playing dumb to ensure they have the ability to disregard Britney’s statements in the future in order to give Sam and Britney’s future statements and evidence less weight, or they really are stupid and are in the wrong profession 

Archived