Lady Gaga drops alternate "911" music video: watch

• Leader

Lady Gaga released an alternate "911" music video.

It's a collaboration with LG Electronics USA. The LG has no reference to Lady Gaga, though that's convenient. 

It'll appear on the FOMO channel, which stands for “Fear of Missing OLED.” OLED is one of their new televisions.

Gaga gave a statement:

“I’m so thrilled to see how everyone has responded to our short film,” said Lady Gaga. “For 911, Tarsem and I worked together to create an exclusive visual experience which will air only on LG’s FOMO Channel. This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”

Expect to enjoy bonus footage, behind-the-scenes commentary with director Tarsem Singh & more.

Content is king! Are you ready for more Gaga goodness, Exhale? 

Related:

gaga911.jpg.cfc3bc31ee0c34a52f9b596d338e0bb0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It's perfect the way it is + the ending for 911 is the old Gaga we all wanted. 

Unexpected, exciting, a twist in the story, just like her older musicvideos. 

Yes, 911 is not as good, but it really feels like the Gaga i needed. 

What? How can you say that? It’s an amazing track :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

It sounds like they are actually just improving the image quality, including some alternate material, and isn't actually new?

If it is new, I seriously don't get why you wouldn't use the budget on a new music video for one of the other songs?

Certainly the client would want that too, right?

This is an advertisement for OLED TVs. They are paying for it. And it will only be shown on TVs on display in stores. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block