Is FERGIE the GREATEST performer of our generation??

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

She is the worst. She thinks she's hot but she looks like an alien on *****. She thinks she has a great voice but she sounds like a slowly dying cat. She thinks she's youthful but she's like 60 years old. The world said no to Fergie a while ago and she's never going to happen again.

She's not really my fave either but you're exaggerating :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: She's definitely talented, and she's a beautiful woman. I mean obviously she has her fails but which artist doesn't; they're all just human, doing their job, and sometimes doing it bad - just like the rest of us. I think it's important to know that when you're offending an artist like this, that's an actual person you're speaking about. Imagine if someone said horrible things about you, your mum, dad, bff, sibling?  

Try to empathize a bit sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

She's not really my fave either but you're exaggerating :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: She's definitely talented, and she's a beautiful woman. I mean obviously she has her fails but which artist doesn't; they're all just human, doing their job, and sometimes doing it bad - just like the rest of us. I think it's important to know that when you're offending an artist like this, that's an actual person you're speaking about. Imagine if someone said horrible things about you, your mum, dad, bff, sibling?  

Try to empathize a bit sweetie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Literally your last post is bashing a celebrity - someone's mom, sister, daughter, bff... so try taking your own advice before you preach to others. I'm allowed to feel how I feel and say what I want. Don't take it so personally. Who hurt you? Also don't call people sweetie, it's incredibly degrading and misogynistic. I'll be ignoring you now.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Literally your last post is bashing a celebrity - someone's mom, sister, daughter, bff... so try taking your own advice before you preach to others. I'm allowed to feel how I feel and say what I want. Don't take it so personally. Who hurt you? Also don't call people sweetie, it's incredibly degrading and misogynistic. I'll be ignoring you now.

Calling someone who harms Britney and takes advantage of her out is a different thing. I also didnt call her names and humiliate her.

NAD HOW BIG OF YOU TO USE MYSOGYNY AS AN EXCUSS AFTER CALLING FERGIE THE WORST OF NAMES AND HUMILIATING HER WITH TYPICAL TERMS WHEN A WOMAN SHOULD BE DEGRADED :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Sweetie is not degrading, I dont even knos your gender. You're toxic and cant be helped. Bye.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block