Is FERGIE the GREATEST performer of our generation??

She's also iconic for actually peeing in her pants while in stage. She even admitted the peas was heading to the stage, when that moment hits you, that you have to pee. 

Fergie realized it was too late, so for the entire hour long set, everybody just focused in that wet spot on her crotch. 

She even said. There really was no time, so she literally had no choice but to pee in her pants, and face the media and public scrutiny. 

Cos she said, everybody can relate, you think I did everything, and I don't have to pee, when the moment you least expect it, disaster strikes and it's always in uncompromised situations. 

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Me too. Those three were very fun and creative.

Ikr, and their songs aged pretty well, it's still getting millions of streams. I find today's mainstream pop music quite ephemeral and bland in comparison. I would be surprised if people are were listening to Halsey, Ava Max or Bebe Rehxa in 10 years from now. The attention-span is so short these days with the internet.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I like Fergie, and i respect the fact that she isn't afraid to take risks. i bet she doesn't take herself very seriously, I think it's good to play it down, certainly these were not the most glorious moments of her career, but on the one hand it's better to laugh about it than act like it's a fatality, the industry is unpredictable, everyone can come back.

she has several classics, not everybody has that. Her first album is still good, at the time it was a phenomenon in my country. I miss that era when Nelly Furtado ,Gwen Stefani and Fergie were getting hits from left to to right lol, it was way more entertaining than what we have now.

Yeah I agree with you, but sometimes, I feel that Fergie doesn’t deserve the hates she receives. I saw somewhere that when Fergie was rehearsing for the performance, the people who worked for the performance said to Fergie that new style was perfect and amazing (but in their heads, they knew that sounds just bad but still encouraged her just for the buzz and make the performance popular). I’m not that sure for this info but it’s quite possible in my opinion.

Anyway, yeah her first album did well because it has a good songs but her second one is so underrated due to the lack of promotion and the fact that she moved into her own label.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah I agree with you, but sometimes, I feel that Fergie doesn’t deserve the hates she receives. I saw somewhere that when Fergie was rehearsing for the performance, the people who worked for the performance said to Fergie that new style was perfect and amazing (but in their heads, they knew that sounds just bad but still encouraged her just for the buzz and make the performance popular). I’m not that sure for this info but it’s quite possible in my opinion.

Anyway, yeah her first album did well because it has a good songs but her second one is so underrated due to the lack of promotion and the fact that she moved into her own label.

I believe it because in february the NBA also invited Chaka Khan to sing the national anthem and her rendition was even more over-the-top than Fergie's. This has got to be on purpose. Maybe they're doing this to bring ratings, or to be trending on social medias. there's no way no one noticed there was something off at the rehearsals.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I believe it because in february the NBA also invited Chaka Khan to sing the national anthem and her rendition was even more over-the-top than Fergie's. This has got to be on purpose. Maybe they're doing this to bring ratings, or to be trending on social medias. there's no way no one noticed there was something off at the rehearsals.

This! I’m sure they did that to be trending on medias because it’s not normal to let her perform like that... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That is the definition of hot mess :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Awww but I love Fergie though. The Dutchess is still flawless even if her live performances are often questionable. Low key stan :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Have you heard the Music of a girl group she was in..

Wild orchid. One Album is done without her, but it was her fault, the time hosting great pretenders on Fox Family and the third album, she developed her **** addiction and she was fired when a performance was very bad. She was high and lathergic and incoherent..

She had to go to rehab, and the girls made the third Album as a duo.

It's come out, that the addiction happened cos from a tour, tv show, and a movie, it all got too much for a girl at such a young age. 

If you think about it she went from kids, incorparated (US Version of Young talent time), to a girl group, she literally took no time off. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Have you heard the Music of a girl group she was in..

Wild orchid. One Album is done without her, but it was her fault, the time hosting great pretenders on Fox Family and the third album, she developed her **** addiction and she was fired when a performance was very bad. She was high and lathergic and incoherent..

She had to go to rehab, and the girls made the third Album as a duo.

It's come out, that the addiction happened cos from a tour, tv show, and a movie, it all got too much for a girl at such a young age. 

If you think about it she went from kids, incorparated (US Version of Young talent time), to a girl group, she literally took no time off. 

I was aware of her past struggles with ***** and fame and knew she was in Wild Orchid but I’ve never listened to her music with them. When Shut Up with BEP cane out, I was obsessed with her look (I was 13) and stanned from that point tbh. 

The push kids too far and make it seem like time will run out but the have a lifetime to achieve success. Shame record execs don’t push that mindset more instead of mentally breaking the talent. 

Credit to her, she overcame all of that to become far more successful and even if shes not the best live performer, she was a hard worker. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Ikr, and their songs aged pretty well, it's still getting millions of streams. I find today's mainstream pop music quite ephemeral and bland in comparison. I would be surprised if people are were listening to Halsey, Ava Max or Bebe Rehxa in 10 years from now. The attention-span is so short these days with the internet.

Oh wow, you're right... New artists are throwing singles left and right with such rapidity (but many times with little thought) or paying so much attention to the current trends to be heard and get those top spots, but they are not thinking about their work as part of a LEGACY... Older artists can't usually keep up with today's way of releasing music and videos so they aren't as relevant nowadays but at least they do have a back catalogue that passes the test of time. Now I too wonder what will happen to Halsey, Ava Max and Bebe Rexha some years from now, I never thought about that, thanks for the thought... It's very interesting actually.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block