Is FERGIE the GREATEST performer of our generation??

I appreciate a lot Fergie, she is an awesome singer, she is a great performer also. She try to sing live everytime she can which is just amazing!

People forgot all positive points about her and just kept and blocked on the failed National Anthem performance, yes she failed it but this performance doesn’t show the real Fergie, she just wanted to try the Jazz style while this style just doesn’t work with Fergie.

People laugh at her (okay those people can do better than her first of all?) and also, everyone failed sometimes, didn’t Britney failed the VMA of 2007? Yes. But she came back after, and stronger than ever. But no one gave a chance to Fergie, everyone still laugh at her, like move on?!! In my opinion, that fail resulted in Fergie stopping music which is just sad! Fergie is just an amazing singer, I hope a day she will do a big comeback with BEP or even solo.

dB5Xg.gif

FreeBadAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

• Love 7
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I appreciate a lot Fergie, she is an awesome singer, she is a great performer also. She try to sing live everytime she can which is just amazing!

People forgot all positive points about her and just kept and blocked on the failed National Anthem performance, yes she failed it but this performance doesn’t show the real Fergie, she just wanted to try the Jazz style while this style just doesn’t work with Fergie.

People laugh at her (okay those people can do better than her first of all?) and also, everyone failed sometimes, didn’t Britney failed the VMA of 2007? Yes. But she came back after, and stronger than ever. But no one gave a chance to Fergie, everyone still laugh at her, like move on?!! In my opinion, that fail resulted in Fergie stopping music which is just sad! Fergie is just an amazing singer, I hope a day she will do a big comeback with BEP or even solo.

dB5Xg.gif

FreeBadAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

I like Fergie, and i respect the fact that she isn't afraid to take risks. i bet she doesn't take herself very seriously, I think it's good to play it down, certainly these were not the most glorious moments of her career, but on the one hand it's better to laugh about it than act like it's a fatality, the industry is unpredictable, everyone can come back.

she has several classics, not everybody has that. Her first album is still good, at the time it was a phenomenon in my country. I miss that era when Nelly Furtado ,Gwen Stefani and Fergie were getting hits from left to to right lol, it was way more entertaining than what we have now.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block