If you were Ariana, what would you do now?

I haven't heard the album yet (I'm waiting until it's released, I'm not even sure why people want to listen to leaks and what they get out of it? Unless it's unreleased songs as that's different and they most likely will never get an official release)

Anyway, most of the comments on here were quite mixed, but I saw more positive ones on other music forums and on social media. 

Either way, I think Ariana is in a point in her career right now where she wants to make the music SHE feels the most comfortable with, even if that isn't necessarily the music fans/the GP want (I think most of us want her to do big pop songs again like One Last Time/Into You/No Tears Left To Cry whereas Ariana wants to continue doing the R&B/trap sound).

I think the album will do well either way and I think most of her die-hard fans will still enjoy it. I don't think this means Ariana should record yet another album though. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block