If you were Ariana, what would you do now?

Get back with Pete Davidson. Oh wait this is about her music? The album is apparently average from what I've heard, but I don't want another Sweetener situation; she should stick by the new album and release at least one more single. I don't want her to rush out another album early next year though; I feel like the overexposure is actually going to hurt her.

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

First of all, i would not even make Positions :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Except that she failed with it. Sweetener was a really good album (i would not call it a masterpiece but still) and it had songs which SAVED the album, this album however has no song that exceeds over 9/10. Its that mediocre. If this is what Ari wants, i am not complaining because in the end of the day, she is THE artist. But then she should not care about its commercial performance or critics. Especially after releasing Thank U, Next one of the best records of the late 2010s.

What do you mean when you say that "Sweetener" had some songs that saved it? Do you mean the singles ("No Tears Left To Cry", "God Is a Woman", "Breathin'"), and "Everytime" of course? Because the rest are the ones with/by Pharrell (a...choice), which are five, AND THE ONES WHICH SOUND LIKE THE ONES IN "POSITIONS": "Better Off", "Goodnight N Go", "Get Well Soon"...

About TUN, all I can say is that she sings-speaks a lot (like in "Positions"), and that the music is trap and hip-hop and it's way more upbeat with hard beats than her last record.

So I guess to make this last album she took ALL her previous records and mixed them and then pour water on it and then sieved it and then she added some more harmonies on top of it all and that's what we got.

If I was Ari? Id def stop this plastic surgery nonsense, shes pretty as she is. Id totally switch up my image cause She was rocking same dress and same hair style and same make up since she debuted, she also sings the same way. If i was talented as her id get vocal coach to teach me different techniques and explore other genres. Id shock people with my lyrics exposing the industry :P but we all know ari is ari, she likes comfort zone, men, dating, spamming on twitter, drinking wine and wearing shirts with high boots.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block