Little Mix's Confetti has surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify ahead of album release

Slayer

5 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

i like the titles :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:. dislike the messy glitter on the cover; it's like they couldn't afford a confetti machine or something so they used cheap glitter instead, WHY confetti flirting GIF.

The original album photoshoot was supposed to be in Brazil but got cancelled because of COVID (they were in Brazil for a festival they were headlining but had to leave straight after to avoid getting stuck there)

They shot one of their music videos in one day on their first day back to work after UK lockdown and on the same day shot the album shoot! It's the best they could do last minute! :) 

25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's well Known, even @Slayerknows. The girls was asked to do compromising situations flirt with DJs, basically they were asked to be ******, they were freaked out.

By refusing to do what they were asked to do, Columbia never pushed them. 

Goodness parts of the music industry are just awful! Well they are super successful regardless of not having major fame in the US. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

IKR I wish there was more songs too :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

However, I see them releasing LM7 next year to coincide with their 10th anniversary and they said they want to do something big for it!

I definitely see even more music next year! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Oh man so true! I cannot wait to see what they have in store for that!!! Covid better not be buggin up those plans in any way. I hope they continue for years and years because they are so amazing

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Oh man so true! I cannot wait to see what they have in store for that!!! Covid better not be buggin up those plans in any way. I hope they continue for years and years because they are so amazing

I hope COVID doesn't ruin them either, I feel like the Confetti tour may be moved to the end of next year! So I could see them turning that into their 10year anniversary with a few more new songs perhaps?

OMG I know I just want them to stay together forever :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I just wish they were popular worldwide, they deserve so much success!

3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Because so many tracks have already been released, I kinda wish the album had more than 13 tracks. I think this will be the first LM album I buy. They are amazing! 

I wish there were more songs too :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But I have a feeling they'll release more music next year for their 10 year anniversary!

Ahh amazing!:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I've ordered a signed bundle from them :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayerthe tracklist was released. 

I Told you there was no Collaborations, and they confirmed it on Twitter. 

This is their first collaboration free album since Salute.

Finally someone listened. I think the fact that LM5 had many Collaborations they realized it's been too long since it was just them by themselves. Abd they're talent Alone

I'm so glad! However when they said this during a recent interview Jade said there are no collabs but they might be involved in some after the album is out!

I agree, I love having JUST Little Mix!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block