Little Mix's Confetti has surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify ahead of album release

Slayer

Little Mix's sixth studio album Confetti is out on November 6th.

The album has surpassed 100 million total streams on Spotify ahead of the album's release.

I'll probably keep this as the main Confetti thread to keep album news here.

The official track list:

1. Break Up Song
  2. Holiday
  3. Sweet Melody
  4. Confetti
  5. Happiness
  6. Not A Pop Song
  7. Nothing But My Feelings
  8. Gloves Up
  9. A Mess (Happy 4 U)
  10. My Love Won't Let You Down
  11. Rendezvous 
  12. If You Want My Love
  13. Breathe

ElVUXarUcAAWJ-2?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

rsz_ek9od4axgaiyopf.thumb.jpg.2cf41997a8a66499aec6ed1c9a4ae37e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

There's a song titled "A Mess (Happy 4 U)" ? Is this a joke? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Probably about an ex or Simon since he broke his back, all the ish that he did to his artists is coming out, he was Fired by Sony music. 

So his life is a mess and they are happy For him cos of it. I definitely see them dragging their one time mentor a lot of Times not just with not a pop song, they are very angry. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Probably about an ex or Simon since he broke his back, all the ish that he did to his artists is coming out, he was Fired by Sony music. 

So his life is a mess and they are happy For him cos of it. I definitely see them dragging their one time mentor a lot of Times not just with not a pop song, they are very angry. 

Whaat? I must have missed this Simon story. Do you have it in full? What's happened?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Whaat? I must have missed this Simon story. Do you have it in full? What's happened?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

It goes back to LM5. Simon didn't want the Nicki collaboration at all. The girls actually rewrote the song. 

@Slayer can tell you. He wanted more of the glory days sound. It was obvious he cared more about the money than the artistic growth. 

Alot of people make fun of the underperformance of LM5 In the UK, but fail to realize the girls was in a transition of labels.

Right before LM5 came out they were dropped by Syco, along with another act and Simon basically refused to work with modest management again.

All because the girls cried foul how they had more involvement over woman like me than the press knew. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I'm gonna have this album on repeat for the next life time, I can tell. I kind of wish there were at least a couple more tracks though since half the album we've heard already but I'll take whatever litte mix gives me. SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND SPOTIFY HITS.

Well they're on a label, they actually own this album. I think a lot of is also that they launched this era with Break up song. But they're being read for not including bounce back on the tracklist

1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I'm gonna have this album on repeat for the next life time, I can tell. I kind of wish there were at least a couple more tracks though since half the album we've heard already but I'll take whatever litte mix gives me. SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND SPOTIFY HITS.

IKR I wish there was more songs too :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

However, I see them releasing LM7 next year to coincide with their 10th anniversary and they said they want to do something big for it!

I definitely see even more music next year! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I have listened to Sweet Melody, watched the music video and live performance too many times to count! Soooooo good! I do not understand why they are not bigger in the US???

It's well Known, even @Slayerknows. The girls was asked to do compromising situations flirt with DJs, basically they were asked to be ******, they were freaked out.

By refusing to do what they were asked to do, Columbia never pushed them. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block