How do you want Britney to look in case she needs to go to court?

warioaddams

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst she's fighting for her freedom and essentially the chance to enjoy the rest of her life in front of a judge and her horrible father, I really couldn't care less how she looks. It's not important. I'd rather she feels confident and empowered than look immaculate. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It's a courthouse, not a runway fashion show. She needs to cover up and look respectable if she's gonna demand respect from the judge and attorneys. 

Black pantsuit with a white or pink blouse under. 

She has to look as presentable as possible to show everyone she's 100% capable of taking care of herself, 100% capable of making rational decisions and 100% capable of living a normal life without any assistance 

10 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

So she's fighting about her freedom in court and you're worry about her outfit? I can't.... 

chill we’re just having a little fun! we’re always sharing our serious opinions about this matter, there’s nothing wrong with joking around a little

4 hours ago, joe sp said:

I want her to go as Matilda of course

For the record britney spears GIF - Find on GIFER

I came here thinking about this haha 

Btw Britney went to an hearing or a lawyers office with Jason wearing that dress in 2010 I think. 

Archived