BILLY B MAKEUP IS A FRAUD! (PROOF INSIDE!)

mmmpapiloveyou

At first I thought Billy B (@billybmakeup on IG) was shedding light on Britney’s situation, and seeking justice. But now it’s clear, he is self serving in an effort to gain more publicity of his own!

Today he posted 2 songs that Britney allegedly sent to him personally, in order for him to share with us. Only problem is... those songs have been leaked for years!

Then when he started receiving backlash in his comments, he posted alleged screenshots of his text conversation with Britney. Only problem is... those messages are green & white, inconsistent with the blue & white iMessage we all know Apple products use. Billy & Britney BOTH have iPhones, why would their message thread be green?

Finally, in a last ditch effort to sway Britney fans, he posted an alleged selfie (which I have attached) of Britney at her vanity. He later deleted it, but the caption read “see guys it’s really her, now you can calm down!” In an effort to make us believe Britney had sent him that selfie. Only problem is... the iPhone she was holding was an OLD model iPhone, and in the recent pictures of her & Sam at the beach (also attached) she has a NEWER iPhone model laying on her towel!

He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, and I suggest we all unfollow this opportunist.

7-BB699-B7-FD4-D-447-E-9965-8-DFE36-BF2- 

A67-C7-A4-F-9021-49-E8-B42-B-1-E1-C5-D32

I called him out in the comments of his IG posts, and let him know I would officially be unfollowing due to his recent increase of sketchy behavior, all he could respond with was “ok bye” just like he does to every other user who questions his legitimacy.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Thank you for posting this I saw when he posted this picture from 2015 and he swiftly deleted it after and is deleting some people’s comments like you said. He’s deleted some of mine in the past.

Of course! I find it pretty creepy & obsessive the levels he is going to. She probably doesn’t even remember he exists. Just another person with an agenda.

lol I wouldn't even have known about the phone model, but thanks for the screenshot

it's a very well known selfie she posted 5 years ago

12348074_10153780925528234_1437659063375

https://www.facebook.com/britneyspears/photos/10153780925528234/

I actually feel bad for him though. I think people saying he's getting catfished are right. I mean, we know how he fell for that troll feeding him things about BreatheHeavy and Jordan.

No shade to Brit, but she's much thinner in this selfie than she is currently, also I feel like her hair is a different shade of blonde

I might believe it if it was a selfie of her holding a sign up with today's date and saying something like to Billy 

I do think he believes it might be her though assuming he is legit even texting someone 

Archived