I made a meme about Boris not giving free meals in UK

MysticWomaney

122959740_10207475203116287_185875392164

what do you think? 
I’ve  never made a meme before. Would find it hilarious if it went viral. Major aim is for Boris to see lol.

Spoiler

This is not meant to offend anyone I am sorry if it does. Boris is not allowing children to have free meals over Christmas but put 10 BILLION into a track and trace app THAT DOESNT WORK. 

my boyfriend is a covid helpline guy got gifted a 1k computer AND THEY CANT EVEN GET CONNECTED. So he’s just doing training for weeks instead of 2 days because Boris put all this money into his mates and refuses to help kids eat over winter. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a meme to catch on it has to ring true.  When something really resonates and reflects reality, no matter how janky it is, the meme will spread.  And That’s why the left can’t meme.  A Liberal’s flimsy relationship with reality tends to prop them up in a world so false, that the only way their world view can survive is through censorship of opposing views and violence against dissidents. 

So IDK how honest or true your meme is, but it definitely feels like there’s something missing to the story there. 

Archived