Jamie Spears withdraws order to seal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, they will be unsealed November 10th

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

OMG I just read it properly and they are basically arguing that whatever Ingham says should be classed as 'hearsay' and not reliable or relied upon as it's not from Britney herself.

Wow Jamie just gets dirtier and dirtier :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Funny how this only started this year, the past 11 years he believed in Sam blindly :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So it looks like this is his sneaky way of arguing that Britney should be attending hearings, when he KNOWS how much anxiety she has and that she may 'slip up' and that'll make him look better.

They dont care about Britney, period. They care about her money and controlling her and her brand bc they think its a Spears family business. Her family is the ******* worst right up there with the Jacksons and the Culkins. 

1 minute ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Does she have the capacity or not Jamie? Make a decision, you can't say she doesn't/does whenever it benefits you :clownery_makeup_meme:

She does when he thinks it'll be good for him, but then she needs the cship for life oR eLsE sHe wILl dIe 

Jamie is a pathetic nasty excuse of a man and a father :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Hmmm so if Britney begins to attend her court hearings, isn't she still bound to a lawyer (Ingham)? If so, they need to start preparing her to testify and articulate clearly her desires in court. That is if they deem it absolutely necessary for her to attend which at this point I believe is going to happen. I just hope they don't twist her words but when you're in court it's all about who has the better lawyer and who can tell the truth the best, whatever the truth may be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8