Ariana Grande - 'Positions' stream + comment party!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I don't know what I downloaded but its basically covers of Don't Call Me Angel

I just finished hearing the entire album and it's kinda like Yours Truly grew up and started hanging out with Thank You Next.  But definitely NOT in a good way. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I just listened to the whole thing and there wasn't a single song I vibed with (that almost NEVER happens) :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The closest thing I liked was the Doja song, but even she sounds just like Pitbull on it :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I'm just mad cuz I love Ari, but I can't support this... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Sounds like my feelings after hearing "Chilln with You" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Her second best album after thank u, next:gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: You guys need to get over Dangerous Woman and MOVEEE ONNNNNN!

They want pop. Not R&B. 

They don't understand it, Ariana was always an R&,B girl. 

We all saw her dance to Problem, and watch Rihanna make fun of her while watching her dance. 

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They want pop. Not R&B. 

They don't understand it, Ariana was always an R&,B girl. 

We all saw her dance to Problem, and watch Rihanna make fun of her while watching her dance. 

Right! Yours Truly was literally R&B and My Everything + Dangerous Woman were made for commercial success/to make her mainstream so she doesn't like those albums.

This record is truly her and I love it.

5 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

So @Roxxy overall thoughts on your album? Bop or flop?

Neither. But I already know i'm getting an R&B album so I know better than to expect gay bops. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I did like the album. I'm also not delusional as to call it Album of the Year cause that's folklore - obviously, but I don't think the album is that bad. I think it's very easy for people to jump on the hate train when you're a winning A-List pop star. As for me, i'd rather listen to an A-List popstar's B+ album than to listen to a B or D-List star's A++ album just so I can say I have taste. I'm not pretentious like that. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 4

🦄 💛🧡💜