Yes Adele yes ratings: SNL ratings up thanks to Adele

• Leader

adele-ratings.jpg.f2eeabeaf1184e6f7c3a7a11e4236bcc.jpg

Adele's appearance on Saturday Night Live gave the show a much-needed boost in the ratings. 

Via Showbiz411:

Adele was rolling in the ratings last night on “SNL.” The show scored 5.0 million viewers, with a 2.4 in the key demo. An average “SNL” episode scores around 4 million. So that’s big.

What a wasted opportunity to promote new music though :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Did you guys watch it? I haven't seen anything yet minus the controversial skit. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 1

I saw the youtube clips, I don't know if there was more to it, but I really liked it.

I mean, obviously she's not an actress, and I ignore if she's done other stuff before, but it was really good considering that. I think the jeans skit and the Chad one were the least funny, but it wasn't because of her, but the skits themselves (apparently people love that Chad character, I found it obnoxious :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: ).

The Africa one turned out to be the funniest :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: because people love seeing people breaking character, and it was more about that than the "controversy" of the topic.

I know it was an opportunity to promote her music, but I also think it would've been like too much. This is like the first official appearance of Skinnydele and I think that needed its own introduction, to get people used to this new persona and have them eager for new music. She can come back whenever the album is ready, and at least we got a bit of her singing on that Bachelor skit. 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know it was an opportunity to promote her music, but I also think it would've been like too much. This is like the first official appearance of Skinnydele and I think that needed its own introduction, to get people used to this new persona and have them eager for new music. She can come back whenever the album is ready, and at least we got a bit of her singing on that Bachelor skit. 

I honestly think that her team wanted people to fully see her with no new music so they could talk about her weight loss, everything all of a sudden would have been too much, like you said. Next time it should all be about the new music.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block