TBT: 19 years of running my online community has taught me this:

• Leader
11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So, @Jordan Millerumm I would change the image. Looking at the picture of you.

The way your mouth is open, you are Such a tease. I can see why you are popular with the only fans requests with those lips. 

Those...you know what I mean. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lol tbh the ridic shocked expression is attention grabbing which is pretty important on YT. I low-key hate it but it's also hilarious. Looking forward to filling up my channel with some funny faces :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Leader
19 hours ago, limezd said:

Subscribed and left you a comment. 

And are you having Exhale community members interviews/ have as guests on your channel!!! That be fun.

BTW, the way you say Exhale sounds like XL. Took me few seconds to realize what you were say. 

Great first video. You need more face closeups. 

Thank you!! That's a great idea. I'll see what I can come up with down the road once the channel gets more traction 🙏 

I'll work on my pronunciation skills :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Thanks for supporting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leader
19 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

@Jordan Miller ... Why don’t you do some fitness videos? You’re so fit.  I’d love to know how you stay in shape.

Also, I’m not sure if this is an IOS problem but I can’t click your video and go to it on YouTube.  It only plays here in my browser and there’s no link anywhere. So, I can’t click subscribe or follow.

Thank you! I will def make a video about my fitness stuff down the road for sure! 

Oh, weird. Did you try clicking the video’s title? 😇

• 6 months later...

Half a year here taught me that gays can be annoying and toxic af, you can't share your opinion cause people will try to destroy you for every little thing & that I mostly hate people no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgender life :matches::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But at the end I am clearly the queen of Exhale so of all of these things above and you need my iconicness as a gasoline. So I'm staying & doing charity :matches: And cause I'm bored.

People here can be kinda toxic but not surprisingly I own that, I'm the ruler of that and I feel great in that - like myself :matches: 

Thank you :matches: Love u all my toxic gay family :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::matches:

• 2 years later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block