TBT: 19 years of running my online community has taught me this:

Jordan, I think it's a missed opportunity that you didn't say "it's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting. But i'm / it's here now.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

No, but seriously. It made me so happy watching this cause THIS IS YOU TO A T. For anyone who doesn't know you that well, they will never understand why you chose to do business and entrepreneurship for your channel. This is you. This is really your passion. This is like all our conversations made into 15 minute TED talks in video form.

PROUD OF YOU! 💛💜

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
Just now, Roxxy said:

Jordan, I think it's a missed opportunity that you didn't say "it's been a while. I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting. But i'm / it's here now.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

No, but seriously. It made me so happy watching this cause THIS IS YOU TO A T. For anyone who doesn't know you that well, they will never understand why you chose to do business and entrepreneurship for your channel. This is you. This is really your passion. This is like all our conversations made into 15 minute TED talks in video form.

PROUD OF YOU! 💛💜

Lmao I literally thought to do the BTI intro but I can only pack in so much cheese into one video and this one is full :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But yes thank you :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I really appreciate that. I don't think a lot of people know how much mental energy and marketing goes into making BH thrive. I'm excited to share it and hopefully inspire others. And even if you don't like marketing and all that, I think these videos will still be fun to watch. I think I'm going to make a #FreeBritney video next. Not explaining what it is, but doing a Q&A of sorts and explaining my thoughts on it (versus this happened, then this happened, then this etc because there's already a ton of those videos on YT currently... thoughts?)

Thanks again @Roxxy

• Love 2
  • https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/55759?hl=en (how to delete a channel)
  • I like the setup
  • you are very natural on camera and just super cute in general
  • I love how this puts a face on the community (obviously, you have other forms of social media, but listening to you speak for like 10 minutes is a whole 'nother ball game)
  • can't tell if you were reading or just memorizing the script bit by bit for every cut (probably the latter, though), but it was very natural either way

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
17 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

it's so cute Jordan you sound very natural in your video :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Thanks very much! TBH I majored in journalism and media studies with an emphasis on broadcast journalism in college, so I spent a lot of time in front and behind the camera then. Fun fact: I was an anchor on my college's live news show 5 days a week. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Leader
15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  • https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/55759?hl=en (how to delete a channel)
  • I like the setup
  • you are very natural on camera and just super cute in general
  • I love how this puts a face on the community (obviously, you have other forms of social media, but listening to you speak for like 10 minutes is a whole 'nother ball game)
  • can't tell if you were reading or just memorizing the script bit by bit for every cut (probably the latter, though), but it was very natural either way

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Lol the weird thing is when I login to the account associated with the YT channel I want to delete, none of the videos are there. I don't get it 😩 

And thanks for the feedback! I love that this will also get more people to Exhale as well. That's my hope of course! 

I actually made an outline with a bit of a script. For the most part, it was me following along the bullet points that I made in my outline. I didn't really memorize anything just cause I think it tends to sound fake and awkward. I just wanna be real :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Thanks again for the kind words!! 🙏 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks very much! TBH I majored in journalism and media studies with an emphasis on broadcast journalism in college, so I spent a lot of time in front and behind the camera then. Fun fact: I was an anchor on my college's live news show 5 days a week. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

That is amazing :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: so this YouTube thing is long overdue then I’m glad you’re finally doing it!!

17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Fun fact: I was an anchor on my college's live news show 5 days a week. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Haha, I was a DJ at my campus radio station (and obviously played tons of Britney deep cuts). :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I was so excited to see this video in my subscriptions! As I mentioned in a thread I made a few months ago, a friend and I are working on launching a blog, and now I'm so much more inspired.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block