AMAs 2020: Winners List & Performances from Justin Bieber, JLo, Maluma, Dua Lipa, Shawn Mendes, Megan Thee Stallion, The Weeknd, Billie Eilish, Katy Perry and more

I love Gaga soooo incredibly much.

However, her winning Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist is such a slap in the face to all of the other DJ's who kill it in the EDM scene. Whoever picked the nominations are stupid... Being a raver myself, Gaga, Kygo and Marshmello are not the DJ's/Artists I would put in this category.

1 hour ago, dran said:

I love Gaga soooo incredibly much.

However, her winning Favorite Electronic Dance Music Artist is such a slap in the face to all of the other DJ's who kill it in the EDM scene. Whoever picked the nominations are stupid... Being a raver myself, Gaga, Kygo and Marshmello are not the DJ's/Artists I would put in this category.

But she beat Calvin harris, and that's the shade of it all.

Remember he tweeted saying how her music sucked in 2012, the monster's are celebrating knowing he's pissed that Karma got to him. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But she beat Calvin harris, and that's the shade of it all.

Remember he tweeted saying how her music sucked in 2012, the monster's are celebrating knowing he's pissed that Karma got to him. 

Wow, LOL. Omg I completely forgot about that. You right. Checkmate 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block