Meghan Trainor covered Britney Spears' "My Only Wish" on her new Christmas album

Meghan is one of the most loyal Lou's minion, it's important to remember this little detail.

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She better not make this her signature song or we’ll be having discussions :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I wouldn't doubt that. Britney allegedly refusing to work, mow ready to happen, finally team Britney will promote It... It's just not with Britney. Met Gala Fashion GIF

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Meghan is one of the most loyal Lou's minion, it's important to remember this little detail.

I wouldn't doubt that. Britney allegedly refusing to work, mow ready to happen, finally team Britney will promote It... It's just not with Britney. Met Gala Fashion GIF

Team B back at it again with the Bull ****. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Roger said:

Tell me more please :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Sadly Lou's Instagram is private now. Meghan is one of her main clients, she posts a lot about her.

Meghan thanked Lou and Robin on her album. If you look at the likes for almost every Meghan post, you'll find Lou there, kinda creepy.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

First of all check the songwriters boo.

If isn't the Britney version, then it's something else 

Hers was written by Brian K and Josh something. 

I know her fans want it to be as huge as Mariah's Christmas song. 

But I've never seen it in a holiday playlist by any streaming service. That's bad. Cos who's checking Britney's Christmas Spotify playlist other than her followers. 

46 minutes ago, Isla said:

Are we sure though? Britney’s song was technically called ‘My Only Wish (This Year)’.

She covered I'll be home for Christmas and retitled it I'll be home. 

Word is Meghan owns the rights now. And all britney versions is slowly being removed. They said lou is a business woman. So even if she loses Power over britney, word is they are buying her master recordings to make sure they still make money somehow. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Word is Meghan owns the rights now. And all britney versions is slowly being removed. They said lou is a business woman. So even if she loses Power over britney, word is they are buying her master recordings to make sure they still make money somehow. 

Disgusting

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

First of all check the songwriters boo.

If isn't the Britney version, then it's something else 

Hers was written by Brian K and Josh something. 

I know her fans want it to be as huge as Mariah's Christmas song. 

But I've never seen it in a holiday playlist by any streaming service. That's bad. Cos who's checking Britney's Christmas Spotify playlist other than her followers. 

Britney song grows organically every year. It never was a single, still no music video and It is from a flop Christmas album (not even a Britney album)

The daily streams some days last year competed with the Ariana grande Christmas song. With no promo from the label and Britney herself never mentioned It.

The fact you can't find easily on playlists and still gets more popular every year is an amazing sign.

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Do you have the source for this info?

15 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Britney song grows organically every year. It never was a single, still no music video and It is from a flop Christmas album (not even a Britney album)

The daily streams some days last year competed with the Ariana grande Christmas song. With no promo from the label and Britney herself never mentioned It.

The fact you can't find easily on playlists and still gets more popular every year is an amazing sign.

Do you have the source for this info?

She works for Lou, Lou doesn't out out anything. Lou covers her tracks 

The fact is everybody knows that team wants to make money and they know buying her masters means they will forever make a profit. 

51 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She works for Lou, Lou doesn't out out anything. Lou covers her tracks 

The fact is everybody knows that team wants to make money and they know buying her masters means they will forever make a profit. 

They are going to get the stalker Lou Taylor next

BRITNEY did not hire that crazy lady