Britney Army? How about....

Scrappy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly, media gave us our title because because they compared her fan base to an army. That’s something to be proud of. 

(a number of) The ones that came AFTER sound ridiculously stupid to me. 
“Swifties?” “Arianators?” “Beliebers?” “Katycats”?

COME ON. Are we 5? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The first time I heard "Britney Army" was when Will.I.am was talking about being bj executive producer, he acted like we were wild lol.

I understand the concept, but Britney herself didn't embrace It, her team did.

Barmy is way too childish.

we gave Will.I.Am a hard time so i’m not surprised he thought we were wild :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

but yeah i kind of hate it. And now other fanbases are called that right? Some kpop fandom idk.

I love the Rebellion concept and now it fits us more than ever

36 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

we gave Will.I.Am a hard time so i’m not surprised he thought we were wild :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

but yeah i kind of hate it. And now other fanbases are called that right? Some kpop fandom idk.

I love the Rebellion concept and now it fits us more than ever

Yes, kpop fans call their fanbases army, even tho Britney Army happened before. I think people didn't really use Britney Army much outside the pop world... Different than beyhive, lambs, little Monsters, the general public knows what these means.

A new name could work as a restart of Britney career after the c-ship, but Britney has to embrace It for good. Let's see what happens...

As far as I know, the name was given after the collab with Rihanna, so i guess our name is coming from the Rihanna Navy. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Because I recall the times that this fandom having identity issues over how to call ourselves :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Many were calling themselves Britney's *****es and there were also many calling Toy Soldiers. 

I was okay with Toy Soldiers too but well, are fandom names still a thing? Let the Kpop fans enjoy them this time since there is another Army anyway :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Archived