instagram has been deleting #freebritney accounts

girl_bye

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna make a thread about this last night.

My friend @Itsbritneymeme on Instagram informed me yesterday that his alt page, @iAmBritneyMeme got deleted, and it also happened to other Britney fan accounts.

These are the people he mentioned that got deactivated.

• iAmBritneyMeme
  • freebritneyjeanspearsnow
  • britneysexorcist
  • britneythesagittarius
  • freebritneylandia
  • freebritneychicago

He says there are more and that he saw a longer list on Twitter.

Pity Instagram doesn't work as fast to disable accounts promoting eating disorders, homophobia etc etc. 

The majority of these freebritney accounts keep things respectful and report nothing but facts, so I fail to see how it can be violating their terms of use.  I'm sure they will get their accounts back, it's not the first time it's happened to lawyersforbritney.

On a side note, the accounts who resort to the stupid name calling of Britney's "team" need to reevaluate their strategy because that is helping no one. 

Team c-ship in the work? Don't they have better things to do? But how exactly do they do this? Reporting on unwanted accounts? But how many people should report to make Instagram deactivate someone's account? Are they buying people to do so? What about trying to deactivate Lou's account? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Jamie and Lou are quick to take dowm fans I see. Cant they see they are shooting themselves in the foot? #FreeBritney is like a Hydra, you cut one head and two more come alive angrier and stronger than never. They're only adding more gasoline to the fire and we love it, let it burn mother****ers :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

2 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Censorship is the cranny of the corrupt. 

another reason to love Breathheavy. 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:Yeah, some users love to hate Exhale "for getting profit out of #FreeBritney" but in the end, social medias like facebook/twitter/instagram/youtube etc are very greedy about their money and will censorship anything that may take ad money away

:rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around: I hope the owners of those accounts find new home from platforms that will not silence us.

4 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Jamie and Lou are quick to take dowm fans I see. Cant they see they are shooting themselves in the foot? #FreeBritney is like a Hydra, you cut one head and two more come alive angrier and stronger than never. They're only adding more gasoline to the fire and we love it, let it burn mother***ers :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Exactly. They think using a hard iron fist will get out of this mess. Old, corrupt and out of touch. Still doing the same thing they have for the last decade. They don’t get it. 

Britney being free is what made her iconic: her fans know what’s going on now. This will never be the same. It’s over for James and Lou. 

7 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Team c-ship in the work? Don't they have better things to do? But how exactly do they do this? Reporting on unwanted accounts? But how many people should report to make Instagram deactivate someone's account? Are they buying people to do so? What about trying to deactivate Lou's account? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

This scares me and makes me fear for Britney’s life if I’m being honest. Clearly Loucifer and company know some higher ups that are able to try and make things disappear and who knows what they will do with Britney when she gets her freedom back. I very much doubt they’ll let their cash cow situation get away. This whole situation reminds me of MJ and other big name celebs who ended up having odd untimely deaths. They are ultimately worth more dead than alive in the end to these greedy mother****ers....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived