Adele receives backlash for Africa SNL skit

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Downvote-battle, it's just not nice to go against someone (or a bunch of people) and preaching "Black people get a lot of hate" I don't say they don't, but hate is just not helpful in any way for a response, i would rather listen to something like: How can this world be more openminded and you know? peaceful? 

Sorry i'm really angry for such things, blaming all the jewish-people, next thing you telling me they are all rich? 

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-synagogue-attack-who-were-the-victims-in-halle/a-50875421

That's what happened in my city, i was not allowed to go outside of my ******* flat! You know how scary this is? 

Hate crimes are committed against every race and every religion around the world.  That doesn’t excuse any group from criticism of their problematic behavior or racism towards others. Whites and Catholics are criticized for their privilege and hypocrisy all the time, for their views on gays and ********, as well as the handling of the molestation scandals by the priests.  And a decent human will acknowledge the issues instead of crying victimhood every time. But there isn’t a word for Christian persecution, even though they face the same violence around the world.

https://www.persecution.org/2020/09/08/500-christians-killed-ethiopia-since-june-report-states/

So please spare me the sob stories.  One group’s persecution isn’t more important than another.  Christians have been brutalized, killed, tortured and enslaved throughout history too.  This is a manipulative tactic used to brush off calls for reformation of exclusionary practices.  This is the typical response of anyone Jewish when the Jewish community is called out on their racism.  Victimhood instead of accountability.  It’s always about THEIR persecution no matter what, in every situation, and it’s sad that other races can’t express how they feel they’ve been racially mistreated because they’ll just be called an “ism”.  

23 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

free speech shouldnt be absolute, hate speech is not free speech.

There’s no such thing as hate speech. Who gets to decide what’s illegal to say?  The big tech giants?  “You can criticize this group but not that group.” “You can’t talk about muslim extremists on the news because it will cause anti-Islamic sentiments.” “Criticizing Israel’s treatment of Palestine is hate speech and will not be tolerated on our platform.”  Do you see how that can lead to infringement on freedom of speech?  If an individual or group is being slandered, they can take it to court.  But catch-all rules that label certain speech “hate speech” is something out of 1984, and infringes on our first amendment rights.  

21 hours ago, Newrie said:

Yes. This is the alt-right’s dream. Democrats bashing other democrats, accusing THEM of being racist and bla bla. Theese people are not the enemy, and you posted some anti-semitic **** yourself, FAR WORSE than above since you were serious and hateful towards people based on ethnicity and religion. Hypocrite.

It’s not a dream though, it’s real life.  How do you explain it?  It’s pretty crazy that all the dems running on helping black people have done nothing but bring them down and lock them up with mass incarceration and being against school choice that would allow low income families to send their children to better schools outside of their poor districts of concentrated minorities stuck in poverty.  Trump wants to allow school choice, he’s majorly funded black colleges for the next 10 years instead of making them come back to beg democrats for pennies every year, he’s done prison reform, he’s created opportunity zones in black neighborhoods that create incentives to invest in minority neighborhoods, he’s created wealth and jobs for minorities more than any other president in history.  

All while 50 years of democrat policies have lead to more black ******** than blacks born, more crime rates in democrat run black cities, poverty and homelessness in dem slums.  You gotta look at the track record and step back and see what’s really going on.  Don’t let the fake liberal media convince you to betray your own eyes and ears.  Use your mind for yourself and get out of your emotions about your donkey sports team.

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Hate crimes are committed against every race and every religion around the world.  That doesn’t excuse any group from criticism of their problematic behavior or racism towards others. Whites and Catholics are criticized for their privilege and hypocrisy all the time, for their views on gays and ********, as well as the handling of the molestation scandals by the priests.  And a decent human will acknowledge the issues instead of crying victimhood every time. But there isn’t a word for Christian persecution, even though they face the same violence around the world.

https://www.persecution.org/2020/09/08/500-christians-killed-ethiopia-since-june-report-states/

So please spare me the sob stories.  One group’s persecution isn’t more important than another.  Christians have been brutalized, killed, tortured and enslaved throughout history too.  This is a manipulative tactic used to brush off calls for reformation of exclusionary practices.  This is the typical response of anyone Jewish when the Jewish community is called out on their racism.  Victimhood instead of accountability.  It’s always about THEIR persecution no matter what, in every situation, and it’s sad that other races can’t express how they feel they’ve been racially mistreated because they’ll just be called an “ism”.  

You should read a historybook, it's not even funny anymore. Oh wait... they are manipulated by the jews right? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

And actually: No, not like that. 

But of course next thing will be: You are a jew or something like that. Miss me with your reptilian humanoid mess. 

17 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There’s no such thing as hate speech. Who gets to decide what’s illegal to say?  The big tech giants?  “You can criticize this group but not that group.” “You can’t talk about muslim extremists on the news because it will cause anti-Islamic sentiments.” “Criticizing Israel’s treatment of Palestine is hate speech and will not be tolerated on our platform.”  Do you see how that can lead to infringement on freedom of speech?  If an individual or group is being slandered, they can take it to court.  But catch-all rules that label certain speech “hate speech” is something out of 1984, and infringes on our first amendment rights.  

You have factual sheet on European Court of Human Rights. 

so im guessing yall DONT know what making someone's race your fetish is??????

its cringy when kpop stans do it (not disagreeing, totally agree with this) but yall get silent when white people do it

it wasnt even funny either and the weird worshiping part the white characters was cringe if u didnt want backlash you couldve added black characters also

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Europeans don’t have freedom of speech.  You can go to jail for offending a Muslim.  And then they’ll torture you and let Muslim gangs in jail ****** you.  So when we’re talking about freedom of speech, Europe is the last place I’m looking to as an example.

I said there u have defined what is hate speech. 

On 10/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

1 hour ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

It’s a made up definition.  If you have free speech (which is a God Given Right), hate speech is a frivolous term used by tyrants and statists to describe speech in which they don’t like.

your right is not to bash someones culture, racial background, ****** orientation and similar. I stand by what I said free speech shouldnt be absolute. Should be regulated and hate speech should be properly punished. You can have different opinion But Im one of those that say 'racism and homophobia  is not opinion'.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block