Adele receives backlash for Africa SNL skit

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I don’t get How can so many people can be offended when Adele dresses up in Jamaican garb, but when a black man is reduced to his sexuality it’s okay? Saying stereotypes are okay if they’re good that means If the good ones are true than so are the bad ones are too.  This one-dimentionalizing people puts races into boxes.  They do the same thing with Spanish women where they put Sofia Vergara on a spinning podium like an object or a car at an award show.  It’s disgusting.  And SNL always tries to take the higher moral ground.  They’re hypocrites.  And most of the writers on that show are Jewish btw.  So it’s a bunch of whites deciding what goes on air.

that would explain it, they are the most racist bunch

• Love 1

It is not tone deaf, ffs, she is not satiring ”Africa”, she is satiring white older women who are racist and fetishizes black men!

omg, I am so tired of dumb people on twitter who are jumping on free speech and humour. I also think it is stereotyping of people on twitter when they talk about ”Africa” as a whole and ”suffering”. There are a lot of developed and positive sides to various countries in Africa! 

On 10/26/2020 at 5:40 AM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

“Bring some money and men’s sneakers” 😳.  So. They’re saying White women can buy black men easily with a pair of sneakers.  SNL has always been racist, but that was disgusting. It’s always the liberal media. 

No. Sorry but No, you totally misunderstood the joke. They joked about White, priviliged women THINKING that they can buy guys in Africa with shoes. 
The joke is the white, racist women! How can you miss that?! 
SNL is not racist, that is just bull****. I am sure actual white supremacists wants you to think that though, Because that is Exactly What the alt-right have been saying, that the left is more racist then them. Divide and conquer, ring a Bell?

2 hours ago, Newrie said:

No. Sorry but No, you totally misunderstood the joke. They joked about White, priviliged women THINKING that they can buy guys in Africa with shoes. 
The joke is the white, racist women! How can you miss that?! 
SNL is not racist, that is just bull****. I am sure actual white supremacists wants you to think that though, Because that is Exactly What the alt-right have been saying, that the left is more racist then them. Divide and conquer, ring a Bell?

Look at the list of white racist liberals with Trump Derangement syndrome.

jimmy.jpg

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

jimmy-kimmel-blackface-skit-summer-break

Anti-Trump Virginia Governor Ralph Northampton

020219-northam-1280x720.jpg?h=c673cd1c&i

The-View-Joy-Behar-Wore-Blackface-Hallow

Are you noticing a pattern? They’re all disrespectful, but Kimmel’s was particularly bad, pantomiming how stupid and slow Shaq is.  White people, especially Jews, love mocking and ridiculing blacks on TV in their faces, and then attack Republicans,  accusing them of being racist when it’s time to get blacks to vote for their deepstate cult of horrors during election season.

4 hours ago, Newrie said:

It is not tone deaf, ffs, she is not satiring ”Africa”, she is satiring white older women who are racist and fetishizes black men!

omg, I am so tired of dumb people on twitter who are jumping on free speech and humour. I also think it is stereotyping of people on twitter when they talk about ”Africa” as a whole and ”suffering”. There are a lot of developed and positive sides to various countries in Africa! 

free speech shouldnt be absolute, hate speech is not free speech.

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Look at the list of white racist liberals with Trump Derangement syndrome.

jimmy.jpg

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

jimmy-kimmel-blackface-skit-summer-break

Anti-Trump Virginia Governor Ralph Northampton

020219-northam-1280x720.jpg?h=c673cd1c&i

The-View-Joy-Behar-Wore-Blackface-Hallow

Are you noticing a pattern? They’re all disrespectful, but Kimmel’s was particularly bad, pantomiming how stupid and slow Shaq is.  White people, especially Jews, love mocking and ridiculing blacks on TV in their faces, and then attack Republicans,  accusing them of being racist when it’s time to get blacks to vote for their deepstate cult of horrors during election season.

Yes. This is the alt-right’s dream. Democrats bashing other democrats, accusing THEM of being racist and bla bla. Theese people are not the enemy, and you posted some anti-semitic **** yourself, FAR WORSE than above since you were serious and hateful towards people based on ethnicity and religion. Hypocrite.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Adele has become problematic since her weightloss. Not saying the 2 have to do with each other but the hair, her comments on certain stuff such as about her album and this...something is off with her...

I like her but this isn't the Adele we know.

Okay even if this was for fun, Adele wouod NEVER participate in this before..

What did she say about her album?

6 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

White people, especially Jews, love mocking and ridiculing blacks on TV in their faces, and then attack Republicans,  accusing them of being racist when it’s time to get blacks to vote for their deepstate cult of horrors during election season.

This statement is so problematic on so many levels, where should i begin? 

First of all this "White people" or "black people" talk has to stop, seriously, how should all people get along when there is seperation everywhere? 

Peoples background doesn't matter? Well, in the best case yes, but how come they are not as much mixed in society? I mean like friends? And you see it with every culture, i don't want to adress this to any specific one. 

+ But what we all don't need is judgemental bull**** like this about jews, which is really out of line, they get so much hate, for what exactly?

4 hours ago, Newrie said:

Yes. This is the alt-right’s dream. Democrats bashing other democrats, accusing THEM of being racist and bla bla. Theese people are not the enemy, and you posted some anti-semitic **** yourself, FAR WORSE than above since you were serious and hateful towards people based on ethnicity and religion. Hypocrite.

Oh no! Don’t criticize Jewish people!  That’s a no no! Not even when Palestinians are being *** blasted out of their own territory, or when the mainstream Media 90% owned by a minority demographic of 2% of our population depicts blacks as uneducated savages. Nope.  Forget all about the Jews’ hand in slavery in America.  We have to erase history to defend against anti-semetism!  White privilege and white supremacy is only bad when it’s CERTAIN whites.  Quick Look over there 👉🏽 

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

This statement is so problematic on so many levels, where should i begin? 

First of all this "White people" or "black people" talk has to stop, seriously, how should all people get along when there is seperation everywhere? 

Peoples background doesn't matter? Well, in the best case yes, but how come they are not as much mixed in society? I mean like friends? And you see it with every culture, i don't want to adress this to any specific one. 

+ But what we all don't need is judgemental bull**** like this about jews, which is really out of line, they get so much hate, for what exactly?

They’re literally the most protected class in the world.  Nobody is hating on Jews here, but when we talk about white supremacy, and oscars so white, and white privilege, Jewish people who run Hollywood are never mentioned.  They’re treated as a minority while still holding all the power in who gets representation.  Nearly every actor in movies and TV is Jewish, as well as all casting directors the heads of the studios and the writers.  And that’s okay, but I thought the new definition of being racist had to do with a new focus shift on who had the systemic power? Well whose at the helm of the system?  

7 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

They’re literally the most protected class in the world.  Nobody is hating on Jews here, but when we talk about white supremacy, and oscars so white, and white privilege, Jewish people who run Hollywood are never mentioned.  They’re treated as a minority while still holding all the power in who gets representation.  Nearly every actor in movies and TV is Jewish, as well as all casting directors the heads of the studios and the writers.  And that’s okay, but I thought the new definition of being racist had to do with a new focus shift on who had the systemic power? Well whose at the helm of the system?  

Sorry, but this is straight up antisemitism and everyone at the top is jewish, not really. 

16 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

especially Jews, love mocking and ridiculing blacks on TV in their faces, and then attack Republicans,  accusing them of being racist when it’s time to get blacks to vote for their deepstate cult of horrors during election season.

What? as a JEWISH MAN myself, i have never seen anyone from my community do things like that.  people like you LOVE to put the blame on the jews right? the jews are always wrong?  why? because we are more of a minority then the "Blacks" (less then 15 m' worldwide). 

the jews and the Black people have went a very simuler journey. we have both been killed for centuries. we have both been slaves. so what is your point? finally theres a president who partly cares about the jews (im NOT PRO TRUMP) so what are we going to do? we dont like him but hes dong a lot for israel and the jewish community so we try to suck him dry before he will be replaced (hopefully soon )

• Like 1
5 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

What? as a JEWISH MAN myself, i have never seen anyone from my community do things like that.  people like you LOVE to put the blame on the jews right? the jews are always wrong?  why? because we are more of a minority then the "Blacks" (less then 15 m' worldwide). 

the jews and the Black people have went a very simuler journey. we have both been killed for centuries. we have both been slaves. so what is your point? finally theres a president who partly cares about the jews (im NOT PRO TRUMP) so what are we going to do? we dont like him but hes dong a lot for israel and the jewish community so we try to suck him dry before he will be replaced (hopefully soon )

Congrats on the success of your people in American media and worldwide.  I’m glad you can see that despite the constant labels of anti-semitism from the fake news media, Trump is not anti-semitic or racist towards any race. And as for being slaves, every race was enslaved at some point in history, so that doesn’t make you special.  

but just as a minority myself, I can say from experience that I have experienced racism from Jews on countless occasions.  It’s a very insular community and anyone on the outside is treated differently.  I’ve also experienced the kind side of a loving, smart, funny, and welcoming Jewish community.  But As a Hispanic, you can’t tell me what type of racism I have not experienced.  And there are plenty examples of Jews in power being racist, just like every race.

heres a famous one of many.

https://www.kltv.com/story/5712380/kramer-apologizes-for-racist-trade/

not being antisimitic, just telling you my experience as a racial minority in this world.

13 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Downvote-battle, it's just not nice to go against someone (or a bunch of people) and preaching "Black people get a lot of hate" I don't say they don't, but hate is just not helpful in any way for a response, i would rather listen to something like: How can this world be more openminded and you know? peaceful? 

Sorry i'm really angry for such things, blaming all the jewish-people, next thing you telling me they are all rich? 

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-synagogue-attack-who-were-the-victims-in-halle/a-50875421

That's what happened in my city, i was not allowed to go outside of my ******* flat! You know how scary this is? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block