Adele receives backlash for Africa SNL skit

• Leader

Adele is getting some hate for her Africa skit on SNL. 

In it, she fantasizes over Africa, but does so through provocative innuendo. For example, her and her co-star thirst over black men. There's even a silhouette of a giant leaning palm tree in the background to symbolize, well...

I can understand where the outrage comes from, but I also think the Internet is ready to drag her in a split second. Exhale, do you find the timing of this skit inappropriate considering what's going on in Africa?

Related:

Spoiler

adele-snl.jpg.d872094c43036fab65ec8ec863f3395c.jpg

7 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Twitter is the toilet of the internet , these people need to find a job 

i probably said this earlier but twitter is riddled with so many falsely outraged and naive westerners who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority

twitter and sjw special snowflakes are so exhausing, i'm proudly proud to offend all of you

get a job get a life

i havent seen the skit btw and i dont really care lol

Twitter is the most popular social media site with Generation Z, the least popular is Facebook, and several reports say it's because their parents know how to work Facebook, and they don't want to associate with them on social media cos they know they would be upset with the lifestyle and choices they want to do. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block