Love spent: How much money have you gave to Britney compared to other artists?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea tbh. I started buying her albums with my own money in 2004 when GH:MP came out. I own all of her studio albums, all of the compilations, the first B in The Mix CD, several USA singles I bought when I visited the States, six of her perfumes, one bra from her lingerie collection, an official T-shirt, and all of her DVDs. I attended the Femme Fatale tour in London and Piece Of Me in Las Vegas, but I'm from Spain, so I spent A LOT on those trips.Β 

Summing up A LOT OF MONEY OMG. The only other artist I've spent money on is JT, but I stopped after his Future ***/Love Sound era so it's much less.Β 

1 minute ago, ElenaB said:

I have no idea tbh. I started buying her albums with my own money in 2004 when GH:MP came out. I own all of her studio albums, all of the compilations, the first B in The Mix CD, several USA singles I bought when I visited the States, six of her perfumes, one bra from her lingerie collection, an official T-shirt, and all of her DVDs. I attended the Femme Fatale tour in London and Piece Of Me in Las Vegas, but I'm from Spain, so I spent A LOT on those trips.Β 

Summing up A LOT OF MONEY OMG. The only other artist I've spent money on is JT, but I stopped after his Future ***/Love Sound era so it's much less.Β 

but why did you stop? Justin Timberlake is waiting for your coins

3 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

but why did you stop? Justin Timberlake is waiting for your coins

i didn’t like the new stuff he released after that album, plus I started disliking him for the way he kept using Britney’s name for publicity after her breakdown.

Archived