Love spent: How much money have you gave to Britney compared to other artists?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCSBS: 2 seated tickets + merch

FFT: 2 GA tickets

PoM: 1 GA ticket + a looot of merch

I bought every album since ITZ, multiple copies of her singles, gifted BJ a few times and got licensed merch up until last year.

I gave them 1500$ I think and I regret it more than anything. Boycott the brand !

I would say I spend the most money on Britney. It is a lot, I collect for 20 years now but I just really started to bought stuff besides magazines, CD´s etc.   in 2008. Just because Britney has the most stuff out there. ( along with Madonna, but I don´t need every piece of her). I mean just her official dolls there must be between 150-200 different ones. There is a video on YouTube that took 15 min and it shows the dolls for just a second and a few are missing. I sort stuff from my two favorite artists and they don´t even have for an album include promo singles so much as Britney has. Ok, Brit is a world star. But this is just insane. Most artist I love just have a handful of CDs that is expensive like 40 Euro and boxes around 100 Euro, a magazine with them on the cover for 40 Euro and other stuff which cost 200-300 Euro per piece. But this are just 5 pieces or so. Then you have your collection full. But with Britney? Endless. The same with Sailor Moon but this is a show and not an artist. I´m so glad I'm not a Star Wars Fan. Fan. I'm so happy that there's hardly any new Britney merch at the moment. Especially no Magazines. So you can sort everything what do you have and check out what you're missing. In the 2000s, she was on hundreds of covers around the world every month, all the stuff for her commercials like Pepsi, Sketchers.

I have a question: Why was there never an official Britney puzzle? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:I know there are two promo ones but besides that? I mean you can buy EVERYTHING from her.

The value what I would do for my favorite artist? Priceless.

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

But why do you don't wish what you want for a birthday, Christmas or other important celebrations you have in your country? Without that and some extra work, I never could have afforded a lot of my stuff.

my parents are poor too lmao

for presents i only ever get necessities like shanpoo n school supplies (ive moved outbso no more presents for me)

Archived