Rough trade drags Victoria Beckham in their exclusive hype sticker promoting their exclusive Crazysexycool RSD Vinyl

Spicechinodiva

On their exclusive Vinyl edition of The iconic Crazysexycool (only album to go diamond by a girl group in the US, FanMail is coming close, TLC are watching the streams of No Scrubs and I pretty closely since RIAA allows that to go towards Album certs), But Rough Trade, an independent shop in NYC, while praising TLC, acknowledging the Spice girls were going to happen, they Drag the hell out Of Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice  

And here's the quote

"What a Rock N Roll story of Feuding, success, bankruptcy, premature death (poor taste despite the truth), and gazillions of over the counter sales, but all driven by an amazing amalgam of Pop, Hip hop and Sass. This, Their second album paved the way for the Spice girls with their female empowered songs, But TLC had much more funk and soul than Posh could muster." 

The drag of Victoria Beckham. None of the others got dragged, I wonder if it had to do with denying the girl group and not wanting to be a Spice girl, is what made this singled out drag happen. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived