Is Ariana Grande's "positions" underperforming?

For a surprise release by an artist that's known for streaming I'd say the song so far is underwhelming.

No youtube record of views in 24hours which she had broken twice in her career, no Spotify records which she also had....

As I said before people aren't talking about this song on social media and for Ariana's standards, the song is off with a very slow start.

Not saying it's flopping but for HER STANDARDS it's doing pretty poorly so far.

And covid has NOTHING to do with it, Folklore by Taylor proves that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm talking us, I went by Neilsen soundscan. They only report the US, @Roxxywill tell you Thank U, next hasn't scanned 200,000 in the US Pure copies. 

Oh, well in the US Thank U, Next has generated 302k sales (according to Wikipedia). However, if we are talking WW, Ariana's highest selling album is Thank U, Next. However, there is some feeling in me telling that Positions is only going to sell 150k :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Being the careless bish I am, I honestly only care about exact sales numbers if I am the one selling, hahaha! Other than that, meh😂😂. But anyways, in my opinion, this song is weak, if not a total snoozefest. Reminds me of Thank you, next but without the pump that juicy lyrics gave it. 

56 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Did i say it was you though? i just said some exhalers do say that, and i disagree.

Also stop trying to find a way to dig at me. Even if it was my intention that was talking of you, there was no point getting angry for no reason. If i did misread your post, well i am sorry. Does not mean you take it as a way to lash at me coming at my comprehension and reading skills. You get so angry when i mention you, its funny. How weird i have seen you in many occasions insult me, did i retaliate and call you the same words you call me? And when i (In YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW) "mentioned" you, you went on a whole insulting train when i did not say that much, i just said i disagreed. 

Really? You want to play that game? Who then? If not me, then who?

Cause I know i'm the only one on this thread who discussed "#1" and "longevity" but we been knew you've always been a brave loudmouth and then back pedal the second you get called out. The clownery. Next time you wanna come in here and act like a bad b1tch thinking you can throw shade my way, atleast own up to it. That's how you handle sh1t. But you wouldn't know that cause all you are is a troll. The mainstream Exhaler with the worst track record. Again, you are a troll. That's what you are, what you are, baby. A troll who instigates drama when he was just a new Exhaler and you haven't changed. Not one bit, Blackie.

39 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm talking us, I went by Neilsen soundscan. They only report the US, @Roxxywill tell you Thank U, next hasn't scanned 200,000 in the US Pure copies. 

Like I said, Blackie here has poor reading comprension. He doesn't even understand context clues. Anyone who likes to be perceived as a pop culture know-it-all who "knows" all the numbers would instantly recognize that the number you gave for Yours Truly is US sales.

30 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Roxxybookmark me. More is interested In ur album than the single. 

Thank you, Spicey. And you might wanna rethink the next time you call this second rate, trying hard, copy cat - the Chanel Oberlin of Exhale - hold on, I have to laugh. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Really? You want to play that game? Who then? If not me, then who?

Cause I know i'm the only one on this thread who discussed "#1" and "longevity" but we been knew you've always been a brave loudmouth and then back pedal the second you get called out. 

This isn't a game, okay? 

Okay and what if my post was directed to you, huh? why even throw **** at me? I just simply said i disagreed with "your" point. Why come for my English skills? what was the point?. Reading something and thinking it means something else is a thing and also has its own word..."misread". I said sorry for misreading your post, you could have just said this and i could have got the point:

And no, that's not what I mean when I said "#1" and "longevity".

Wow, not me cutting half of your post directed towards insulting me...this could have been fine! I would have got it! my "comprehending skills" would be able to understand this! Not you throwing **** at my face and thinking "This is fine". Shading me unnecessarily isn't going to get you anywhere! PERIOD

But you wouldn't know that cause all you are is a troll. The mainstream Exhaler with the worst track record.

Track record? what is that?

And no i am NOT a troll. I just laid my opinion and you got angry at me for misreading it.

A troll who instigates drama when he was just a new Exhaler and you haven't changed. Not one bit, Blackie.

Kesha GIF - Find on GIFER

Who was the one who quoted me to basically insult me? You Kesha GIF - Find on GIFER

Me defending myself is not "instigating drama" and you know that Kesha GIF - Find on GIFER

And no i am not the same exhaler i was 8 months ago..i have been here for a long time and already feel comfortable commenting my opinions on threads.

Like I said, Blackie here has poor reading comprension. He doesn't even understand context clues. Anyone who likes to be perceived as a pop culture know-it-all who "knows" all the numbers would instantly recognize that the number you gave for Yours Truly is US sales.

And whats my fault, if i dont care of US sales? The only artist whose US sales im memorized with is Britney's. The only sales i care about are worldwide sales which i DO know and i am a pop culture stan. And yes, i do know what a context clue is...hiding hints in a context or sentence. I am an English topper, so stop with the ****.

Thank you, Spicey. And you might wanna rethink the next time you call this second rate, trying hard, copy cat - the Chanel Oberlin of Exhale - hold on, I have to laugh. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You can keep these vile thoughts you have of me to yourself. Stop calling me a copycat!

And dont bring Spice into this! He is my friend just like how he is yours.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Okay and what if my post was directed to you, huh? why even throw **** at me? I just simply said i disagreed with "your" point. Why come for my English skills? what was the point?. Reading something and thinking it means something else is a thing and also has its own word..."misread". I said sorry for misreading your post, you could have just said this and i could have got the point:

See? Now that you got called out, you go ahead and admit it but not after you denied that it was about me. Please don't play me for a fool because the only clown here is you.

You are the worst fake smart on Exhale. Like, you're so bad at it. That you think you can throw shade at me AND THEN say "why even throw **** at me?". I mean, the logic SNAPPED. I could never. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

You act like this bad biech and the SECOND you get dragged, you give boohoo fish. A clown. 

Maybe if you weren't such an obnoxious troll, maybe your friends would stop coming to me asking ME to be a little nicer to you. This entire forum knows I do not like you and this is why. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Always the one instigating drama. Always have, always will. You wanna act like you're not into drama, but a quick search will show that everytime we clash, it's not me who starts it, but you. But we been knew you're a coward and a fool and you will never admit to that.

The next time you wanna throw shade at me, lemme tell you now that there will be no dilly dallying - I will cut you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: That's how I handle sh1t. I've never been not 100% to the face on this forum. I will not hesitate to put you, a desperate wannabe, in your place. There will be no rain checks. And if you can't handle that, you'd do well to stop coming for me.

I'm outta here. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You are the worst fake smart on Exhale. Like, you're so bad at it. That you think you can throw shade at me AND THEN say "why even throw **** at me?". I mean, the logic SNAPPED. I could never. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

LMBOO! Proof i shaded you? Exactly, NONE! I just said that i disagree with your opinion. Not me not knowing that not agreeing with someones opinion is "shading" :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Your delusion ALSO SNAPPED. "I could never" :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Maybe if you weren't such an obnoxious troll, maybe your friends would stop coming to me to ask ME to be a little nicer to you. This entire forum knows I do not like you and this is why. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Lol please. I am no troll, you make me seem to be one. You were the one who started the drama not me, so dont again give me that. So then how am i trolling here. Your the one who started all this drama. You could have just said "thats not what i meant" and the point would have been transmitted. But what did Exhales local Roxxy do? Find this as an opportunity to hate on me. 

Next time, say my name. Don't pretend to not know me while also trying your hardest to be me.

And no, that's not what I mean when I said "#1" and "longevity" but we been knew you almost never read posts and that's why you always do the type of clownery that you do. Stay in school, kiddo. You need to improve on your reading comprehension. Throwing "fun facts" that are easily found on Twitter and pulling out random numbers and percentages out your  does not make you smart.

THIS is how much you shaded me in your post! And you are saying i am the one starting drama? PAHLEAS!

And yes, i do know one of my friends came and asked u tone it down because someone actually noticed the vile words you say that you get away with it. Imagine if i called you a third-class try-hard wannabe...i could have already imagine the **** i would be under. But guess what? These are the words you call me, that YOU being the most loved Exhaler gets away with :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Always the one instigating drama. Always have, always will. You wanna act like you're not into drama, but a quick search will show that everytime we clash, it's not me who starts it, but you. But we been knew you're a coward and a fool and you will never admit to that.

Wow, so when do i act like i am not into drama. Lol, i am always online when an exhale drama is happening but this does not make me the instigator but YOU. You were the one who started this argument NOT me! You made fun of everything I do!  Heck you even called my Exhale Music Awards show a "d-list event". These are not the things a "anti-instigator" would do. I have let go of MANY things you have said of me and when i finally bite back, you call me the one who starts the drama!? You called me Riks SJW, you called me a copycat, you called me third-class, you called me a coward, you called me a fool, you called me a d-list exhaler, you called me an attention seeker, you called me EVERYTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ME.

Yet, never have i ever reached to such a low level to call you such words. You're an adult attacking a 14-year old...in a FREAKING ONLINE FORUM! I am still growing up! Did i downvote you a SINGLE time in this argument? i DIDN'T but you DID. 

The next time you wanna throw shade at me, lemme tell you now that there will be no dilly dallying - I will cut you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Sorry but you CANT cut me! This is NO way a person talks to another person! When i mentioned you, it was NOT SHADE, heck you SHADED ME! Pick out anywhere in my sentence where i was shading you i will wait! You would find NONE! not even a spec of anything of me "shading" you. You are just a moderator in an online forum. But let me tell you, outside of the desktop you are just a human being part of the population of 7 billion LIKE ME. I have never gone to the extent of ever calling u the vile words you call me, because i dont judge a person by the book of their cover unlike YOU who thinks Exhale, a pop culture forum is high school and you are some popular kid "wannabes" want to imitate. I could care less about you! And if i ever do want to shade you, i WILL but i wouldnt because i am not vile and pressed over a fiasco that happened in May :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Someone who i barely know can NOT CUT me

That's how I handle sh1t. I've never been not 100% to the face on this forum. I will not hesitate to put you, a desperate wannabe, in your place. There will be no rain checks. And if you can't handle that, you'd do well to stop coming for me.

I HAVE NOT COME FOR YOU! The only person who is doing that is you! Cut the ****, because you are sugarcoating everything to make it seem i want to be you. I  DONT want to be you. According to me, you have nothing i want to be a "wannabe" of. What do you have? 30 million records sold, a huge following and 128 #1 Days? Whats there to be jealous of you? What i can say is congratulations! I dont want to be you! Get over it. 
"Put me in my place" this is your problem! Thinking that just because you have the power of a mod, you can let loose of yourself and call me all the beautiful words you call me! a "desperate wannabe".

I'm outta here. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Sure...begone :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

33 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

LMBOO! Proof i shaded you? Exactly, NONE! I just said that i disagree with your opinion. Not me not knowing that not agreeing with someones opinion is "shading" :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Your delusion ALSO SNAPPED. "I could never" :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Lol please. I am no troll, you make me seem to be one. You were the one who started the drama not me, so dont again give me that. So then how am i trolling here. Your the one who started all this drama. You could have just said "thats not what i meant" and the point would have been transmitted. But what did Exhales local Roxxy do? Find this as an opportunity to hate on me. 

THIS is how much you shaded me in your post! And you are saying i am the one starting drama? PAHLEAS!

And yes, i do know one of my friends came and asked u tone it down because someone actually noticed the vile words you say that you get away with it. Imagine if i called you a third-class try-hard wannabe...i could have already imagine the **** i would be under. But guess what? These are the words you call me, that YOU being the most loved Exhaler gets away with :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Wow, so when do i act like i am not into drama. Lol, i am always online when an exhale drama is happening but this does not make me the instigator but YOU. You were the one who started this argument NOT me! You made fun of everything I do!  Heck you even called my Exhale Music Awards show a "d-list event". These are not the things a "anti-instigator" would do. I have let go of MANY things you have said of me and when i finally bite back, you call me the one who starts the drama!? You called me Riks SJW, you called me a copycat, you called me third-class, you called me a coward, you called me a fool, you called me a d-list exhaler, you called me an attention seeker, you called me EVERYTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ME.

Yet, never have i ever reached to such a low level to call you such words. You're an adult attacking a 14-year old...in a FREAKING ONLINE FORUM! I am still growing up! Did i downvote you a SINGLE time in this argument? i DIDN'T but you DID. 

Sorry but you CANT cut me! This is NO way a person talks to another person! When i mentioned you, it was NOT SHADE, heck you SHADED ME! Pick out anywhere in my sentence where i was shading you i will wait! You would find NONE! not even a spec of anything of me "shading" you. You are just a moderator in an online forum. But let me tell you, outside of the desktop you are just a human being part of the population of 7 billion LIKE ME. I have never gone to the extent of ever calling u the vile words you call me, because i dont judge a person by the book of their cover unlike YOU who thinks Exhale, a pop culture forum is high school and you are some popular kid "wannabes" want to imitate. I could care less about you! And if i ever do want to shade you, i WILL but i wouldnt because i am not vile and pressed over a fiasco that happened in May :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Someone who i barely know can NOT CUT me

I HAVE NOT COME FOR YOU! The only person who is doing that is you! Cut the ****, because you are sugarcoating everything to make it seem i want to be you. I  DONT want to be you. According to me, you have nothing i want to be a "wannabe" of. What do you have? 30 million records sold, a huge following and 128 #1 Days? Whats there to be jealous of you? What i can say is congratulations! I dont want to be you! Get over it. 
"Put me in my place" this is your problem! Thinking that just because you have the power of a mod, you can let loose of yourself and call me all the beautiful words you call me! a "desperate wannabe".

Sure...begone :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You have not come for me? Oh no, the lies. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: No wonder you were pro-OnlyFacts during OF gate because you are pathological liar just like him. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: I am in shock right now.

How many times have you quoted me in the past when I have not even given you any attention for you to engage me? How many times have you liked posts written by problematics against me? Please, don't be delusional and pretend like you've been all nice. Atleast, I never pretend to be nice. Especially not to people I don't like. I will always own up to my sh1t. You'd do well to do the same.

Oh yeah, and weren't you the one who made a shade thread about Exhale being a nicer place while I was gone and the entire Exhale staff including Jordan Miller - you know the owner and founder of BreatheHeavy / Exhale himself - saw through that? I wasn't even here to witness all of it but i'm not gonna deny it happened cause that would mean they are all lying. So are they lying? Are they lying? Is Jordan lying? or did you fall down the pavement and developed amnesia that you suddenly couldn't remember that this is not the first time you have TRIED to come for me? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Like I said, you are a coward and a fool and you will never admit to anything and that is why you will remain the pathetic, try hard troll that you are - because this community is not made up of a bunch of Blackout2006s. They see. They observe. They know the cans from the cannots. 

Maybe you should take the advice of your friend and work on not being messy. 🤷‍♀️ I'd listen to them if I were you cause unlike you, they're actually nice and unproblematic. AND SMART. You know, the real thing. Not fake smart. Not like... you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

How many times have you quoted me in the past when I have not even given you any attention for you to engage me? 

I have quoted you MANY times. The point of a forum IS too engage though? :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

No wonder you were pro-OnlyFacts during OF gate because you are pathological liar just like him. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: I am in shock right now.

The way you are bringing such old topics :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I did not say which side was i tho, did i? 

Also what is this "pro-onlyfacts" and "anti-onlyfacts" **** you're on about :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Not u actually making exhale words for the most irrelevant things :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

How many times have you liked posts written by problematics against me?

OHHHH! LOOK WHO IS TALKING NOW

Dont you also like post written by exhalers against me? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Hunty, if i am in a fight with a exhaler, the first react i see of their post against me is from YOU :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

If you can react to those post, so can i :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Please, don't be delusional and pretend like you've been all nice. Atleast, I never pretend to be nice.

But i am a nice person :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The only person here i have a problem with is you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You think everyone here likes you but let me tell you, there are so many people (even your followers) who just pretend to like you but actually dislike you from the inside but i wont bring up names. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Especially not to people I don't like. I will always own up to my sh1t. You'd do well to do the same.

This is a forum, i dont believe in what you believe :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

A Beyonce fan and me were having a 2-page argument on whether Lemonade is overrated or not, yet we still talked and followed each other. Why? because we dont really care of arguments with someone we dont know outside of the screen :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh yeah, and weren't you the one who made a shade thread about Exhale being a nicer place while I was gone and the entire Exhale staff including Jordan Miller - you know the owner and founder of BreatheHeavy / Exhale himself - saw through that? I wasn't even here to witness all of it but i'm not gonna deny it happened cause that would mean they are all lying. So are they lying? Are they lying? Is Jordan lying? or did you fall down the pavement and developed amnesia that you suddenly couldn't remember that this is not the first time you have TRIED to come for me? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I have already debunked those assumptions :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Like I said, you are a coward and a fool and you will never admit to anything and that is why you will remain the pathetic, try hard troll that you are -

Here you go again :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I already admitted that line was for you didnt i?

In this argument, never once have i called u the words u called me. 

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

because this community is not made up of a bunch of Blackout2006s. They see. They observe. They know the cans from the cannots. 

Maybe you should take the advice of your friend and work on not being messy. 🤷‍♀️ I'd listen to them if I were you cause unlike you, they're actually nice and unproblematic. AND SMART. You know, the real thing. Not fake smart. Not like... you. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I will admit, i am not unproblematic. However you are stilll judging me. You are being extremely rude.

In the end, people who start drama only resort to calling other people names, comparing me to other exhalers....like...you when their **** gets called out.
:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

53 minutes ago, alexxxx said:

Not me leaving exhale for a day and coming back to this stupid thread of mine getting featured

I just wanted to defend my girl and everyone dragged me

Oh, and I'm sorry that this caused you two to fight @Roxxy @Blackout2006 I didn't mean any harm

It's not your fault. You weren't the one who tried to stir ish up. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Blackout2006 should take notes from you, on how to become an unproblematic member of this community. You've only been here how many months and you already have a better track record. When will Blackie. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
On 10/25/2020 at 12:40 AM, Roxxy said:

It's not right to compare digital sales of songs released this year, to songs released last year. We been knew pure sales crashed this year because of COVID-19. 2019 and 2020 are like year 2011 and 2005 in terms of difference in sold digital singles. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

For me, as long as it hits #1, then that's good enough for me. Rain On Me wasn't the big hit we all thought it would be but at the end of the day, it's still a #1 single regardless of how many weeks it stayed on the Top 10 or on the Hot 100 in general. It will still be labeled a #1 single for all eternity. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Also, Work Beep underperformed when compared to singles from Femme Fatale, especially with it's up and down performance on the Hot 100 but it ended up being more iconic than most of the singles from Femme Fatale. So who won? 🤷‍♀️

HIAM,TTWE and IWG won :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have quoted you MANY times. The point of a forum IS too engage though? :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The way you are bringing such old topics :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I did not say which side was i tho, did i? 

Also what is this "pro-onlyfacts" and "anti-onlyfacts" **** you're on about :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Not u actually making exhale words for the most irrelevant things :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

OHHHH! LOOK WHO IS TALKING NOW

Dont you also like post written by exhalers against me? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Hunty, if i am in a fight with a exhaler, the first react i see of their post against me is from YOU :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

If you can react to those post, so can i :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

But i am a nice person :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The only person here i have a problem with is you :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You think everyone here likes you but let me tell you, there are so many people (even your followers) who just pretend to like you but actually dislike you from the inside but i wont bring up names. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This is a forum, i dont believe in what you believe :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

A Beyonce fan and me were having a 2-page argument on whether Lemonade is overrated or not, yet we still talked and followed each other. Why? because we dont really care of arguments with someone we dont know outside of the screen :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I have already debunked those assumptions :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Here you go again :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I already admitted that line was for you didnt i?

In this argument, never once have i called u the words u called me. 

I will admit, i am not unproblematic. However you are stilll judging me. You are being extremely rude.

In the end, people who start drama only resort to calling other people names, comparing me to other exhalers....like...you when their **** gets called out.
:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I wasn't saying those things to be shady or to one up you or to be mean. I was describing you. Perfectly. Exactly what you are. DID I LIE? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

When you instigate drama and then play the victim when you get dragged? Only fake cowards. I don't do that ish. And even if i'm a Moderator, i'm not gonna hold back on you for publicity. I've always been 100% on this forum. And I own up to being bad but I only do it to people who TRY IT with me. 🤷‍♀️

Didn't your friend learn that the hard way a few months ago and you two got dragged for it? And aren't YOU the one who simply CAN NOT resist participating in MY threads but also talk ish behind my back? Only Blackout2006. 🤷‍♀️

Like I said, I keep it real. I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. So when I say, you are a troll - that's because you are. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

27 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When you instigate drama and then play the victim when you get dragged? Only fake cowards.

Where are the receipts of me instigating drama in this thread? Im waiting for it. You have not answered this question i have asked you so many times.

30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I was describing you. Perfectly. Exactly what you are. DID I LIE?

Bull****. This is not me, this is what you THINK of me.

I don't do that ish.

Good for you :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

And I own up to being bad but I only do it to people who TRY IT with me. 🤷‍♀️

And i have not. Even though there were few times i shaded you. I hardly react or quote your post since you asked me not too.

Didn't your friend learn that the hard way a few months ago and you two got dragged for it?

My friend, @OnlyFacts? Stop dragging this drama back n' forth. A friend of yours tried to include me in the drama and i decided not to. I hardly gave my opinion of the drama on that thread, and i barely get dragged for it lol. I was the one cracking jokes and talking to other exhalers in that thread.

And aren't YOU the one who simply CAN NOT resist participating in MY threads but also talk ish behind my back? Only Blackout2006. 🤷‍♀️

In MY opinion, i believe in the end a thread is a thread. Whether i have problems with the person or not, i will still participate in the thread if i like it. Even though you took a few episodes of Day Of Pop, i still commented. Its not that big of a deal.

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Like I said, I keep it real. I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade. So when I say, you are a troll - that's because you are.

Im not a troll, get over it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block