Britney forum and downvote - are you insulted if somebody downvotes you?

Also,  Do you sometimes feel bad if downvoted? Do you sometimes refrain from downvoting but wanna?

I sometimes see these great people on Britney section and I don't agree with them. But my face gets all sobby thinking about downvoting.

Maybe this section is relevant - the Britney section cause even though I actually don't go to all threads, I am sure I would like to downvote many here. But I am like - these people are like my friends so friendly and I just don't wanna fight. But I could find strong disagreements

HINT: this has not happened to some people like this, but it has happened with some people still yet.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I never downvote people unless they’ve said something truly offensive or vulgar.

People are entitled to their opinions 

I am, however, petty enough to downvote a bish back

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

it is funny

i mean sometimes people feel the urgency to think everything they think is gold

but they hurt truth

and make everybody uncomfortable

i believe worms grow in length in this forum

not gonna say more, just in case somebody feels bitter

world is a funny place but truth about some things comes out sooner or later

i want people here to remember that some stories have sides that people don't even think about

however, now i shall probably use the right to remain silent - for the best and better

nevertheless, i think i pulled the right strings rn

• Super Mods

If someone says something offensive or flat out wrong, they deserve a downvote. If someone is trolling and it’s repetitive, then I’ll also downvote. If someone downvotes me then I don’t really care, unless I notice a pattern. Also, if someone downvotes me and then quotes my post/replies to me, I’ll consider responding if it seems they want to engage in a conversation. If they just want to tell me I’m wrong or they disagree with me but don’t have facts or an argument of their own, then I’ll just keep scrolling. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Nah, I don't care. Furthermore, I pretty much never use the downvote button even if I disagree with someone - opinions are opinions. I would only downvote something that is downright toxic and hateful. I'm sure I've thrown around a petty downvote or two, but for the most part I don't downvote other users' posts at all. I don't dislike videos on YouTube either unless it's something genuinely awful or something that spreads misinformation. If I don't like a video or song, I just don't watch it again. I don't see the point in disliking. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

No. I’ve been downvoted a few times (for posts that IMO weren’t even that bad) but I can understand some of my opinions might not please people lol. 

I’ve never downvoted anyone. I only use the upvoting option cause I wanna spread joy, not negativity lol 

but that doesn’t mean I’ll stop to say what I think (in a respectful way) 😄