Gwen Stefani reissues her Christmas album with two new tracks

If Mariah Carey is the queen of Christmas, Hallmark Channel is the ultimate home for Christmas, so they tapped Gwen Stefani as the official artist for this year's Christmas season, which officially started today.

They're releasing a bunch of Xmas movies every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, which also includes a Gwen Stefani Christmas special.

To coincide with her being the official ambassador of Hallmark's home for Christmas 2029, she recorded two new songs: "Sleigh Ride" and The official Hallmark Channel campaign song "Here This Christmas." 

So enjoy the Christmas season with Hallmark's official ambassador Gwen Stefani. 

Related:

Spoiler

xmas-gwen.jpg.bcf9dbf8961cf5c0847bb330a8003bd3.jpg

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, bas che said:

Wait didn’t this get a reissue last year? Technically it’s a rererelease smh

i love Gwen ALOT but we need new music from her or No Doubt. 

No doubt I believe is over, the guys formed a new band, called Dreamcar with the former lead Vocalist of AFI, Davy Havoc. 

Tony even doubts they will reunite with Gwen cos her relationship with Blake Shelton changed her overall. 

27 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No doubt I believe is over, the guys formed a new band, called Dreamcar with the former lead Vocalist of AFI, Davy Havoc. 

Tony even doubts they will reunite with Gwen cos her relationship with Blake Shelton changed her overall. 

My craving from ND made me check out Dreamcar a few months ago. Kill for candy is solid but the rest weren’t as good. I might give it another chance some other time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block