Australian pop legend Olivia Newton John says her song "Physical" Is better than Dua's song

Besides Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton John is perhaps the other Biggest pop diva from Australia (though she did start out country before her foray into pop in the 80s, thx to Grease). 

In an agree to disagree segment, Andy asked if Olivia's 1980 #1 hit (the second single ever to top the Hot 100 for 10 straight weeks) was the better song to be titled "Physical" against Dua Lipa's own single of the same name. 

Olivia obviously agreed as it's one of her best known and beloved songs and enjoyed a resurgence in popularity thx to a duet with Coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) on one of her few times she was given a musical performance (the other that's a stand out is Vogue) Wayans initially disagreed, but as we see he quickly changed his mind. 

The video for Olivia's Physical is what I describe gay soft adult lite. At the time, MTV asked her to censor it. Still to this day, I think back to a four year old me watching that video in 1988 - that had to be an early sign that I was really different as I found the video hot. 

I'll share it. 

Now I get why the video was controversial for it's time, the ending alluded that the men were gay and wanted to hook up with the one they were holding hands with. 

Spoiler

onj.jpg.9113229e070afa5e756697633390d69a.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Physical was a cultural reset when it came out in the 80’s. 

I doubt most of the millennials on this site really grasp what a huge hit it was at the time.

I love Dua’s version, but Olivias literally paved the way for these modern day pop girls. 

And sadly, she probably won’t be with us much longer. We need to celebrate and appreciate her whilst she’s still here. Her biopic staring Delta Goodrem was great!

Very this 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

I also liked how they all agreed, That the size of his member isn't important, what is important though, is if he knows how to use it properly in bed. 

Many time's I hear horror stories, he's a big person, but he doesn't know how to make the bed wet at all, and thus sucks in bed. 

I've heard this from both males and females. 

The size matters is a myth that ends up being disappointing and not accurate. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block