Miley Cyrus - "Plastic Hearts" stream + comment party

• Leader

Ek_EYvUUYAEc1Aj?format=jpg&name=medium

Miley Cyrus' new album Plastic Hearts, is out everywhere on November 27th! 

As you listen to the album, please comment your thoughts in this thread! What songs do you love? Hate? Are indifferent about? Sound off!

Miley previously opened up about how some of her recent recordings were destroyed by a wild fire, but how that ended up making her stronger, fiercer. 

Read her full note below:

"If you’re reading this… know that I ******* love and appreciate you on the deepest level. I began this album over 2 years ago. Thought I had it all figured out. Not just the record with its songs and sounds but my whole ******* life. But no one checks an ego like life itself. Just when I thought the body of work was finished… it was ALL erased. Including most of the musics relevance. 

Because EVERYTHING had changed. 

Nature did what I now see as a favor and destroyed what I couldn’t let go of for myself.
I lost my house in a fire but found myself in its ashes. 

Luckily my collaborators still had most of the music that was burned up in journals and computers filled with songs for the EP series I was working on at the time. But it never felt right to release my “story” (each record being continual autobiography) with a huge chapter missing. 

If it were a chapter in my book I guess I would call it “The Beginning” which usually when something is over we call it “The End”. But it was far from that. 

In triumph and gratitude I present to you my 7th studio record, Plastic Hearts. To be released Nov. 27th 2020. 

XXMC"

EmuRm0UVQAEnASw?format=jpg&name=medium

Related:

plastic.jpg.732c0789d2934e293a5fee859dbe80b6.jpg

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block