This Day In Pop: Christina Aguilera releases her fourth studio album "Stripped"

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I remember owning this and actually throwing it in the trash :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::dead_falling_wig_dying:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Someone must have bought it me because I was too young and I would never have spent money on Xtina :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

But yes I no longer own it :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Beautiful and Dirrty are good, I don't remember the rest 

You don’t remember Fighter, Walk Away, and Infatuation? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

18 years ago today, Christina Aguilera released her fourth studio album, Stripped.

It's one of my favorite albums ever. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

SO many gems. "Walk Away" is in my Top 10 all-time fav songs. 

Exhale, let's celebrate Stripped today shall we? What's your favorite song off the album? 

Reveal hidden contents

stripped.jpg.9cda42add97bc6551ff9665e700167b3.jpg

Stripped is a classic and its Still Her Best album ❤️

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

18 years ago today, Christina Aguilera released her fourth studio album, Stripped.

It's one of my favorite albums ever. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

SO many gems. "Walk Away" is in my Top 10 all-time fav songs. 

Exhale, let's celebrate Stripped today shall we? What's your favorite song off the album? 

Reveal hidden contents

stripped.jpg.9cda42add97bc6551ff9665e700167b3.jpg

Yes Jordan, taste!!!! Walk Away is one of my all time favorites too. And her live rendition with Leo doing the dance. One of my favorite pop albums too. Such a great listen from beginning to end. Not a big fan of Christina but with Stripped she served us a classic. Kinda lost me after... :) 
xoxo

• Love 2

I am living for the love of Walk Away on the thread.

On the topic of that song, Ari's song Dangerous Woman was such a rip-off of it, that to me it felt so weird that she actually got Christina to sing it with her. Ever since I first heard Dangerous Woman, I was humming the "I need to get away from you, walk away from you...". Such a classic :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Loved that album tho. It really helped me during some difficult times during university, and it aged like fine wine for the most part!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block