Justin Timberlake: I'm voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

He bought one in Los Angeles quite close to the one Britney lived with him, after their break up. U can see it on that punk'd episode. 

And I think he had an apartment in NY in the past, but I dont know if he still has it now. 

Definitely forgot about that. I’m still pretty certain he typically resides in Tennessee and now Montana though. He can own a house in every state but he’s still only allowed to vote in one lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AP4 said:

Definitely forgot about that. I’m still pretty certain he typically resides in Tennessee and now Montana though. He can own a house in every state but he’s still only allowed to vote in one lol 

I didnt know about Tennessee and I thought he was only in Montana when he wasnt working, but I also dont know much about Justin these days lol 

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt know about Tennessee and I thought he was only in Montana when he wasnt working, but I also dont know much about Justin these days lol 

I don’t either. I stopped closely following celebrities when Britney had her breakdown because I realized the obsession with celebrities fuels the paparazzi. I just assume Tennessee since that’s where he’s from originally lol. And I only know about Montana since I seen it posted that they were in their Montana home for quarantine, because I guess he complained that it’s hard being with your kid all day or something along those lines. I’m with my 4 kids all day everyday though so his “joke” wasn’t something I really understood like he couldn’t handle a few weeks with his kid seemed sad. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I don’t either. I stopped closely following celebrities when Britney had her breakdown because I realized the obsession with celebrities fuels the paparazzi. I just assume Tennessee since that’s where he’s from originally lol. And I only know about Montana since I seen it posted that they were in their Montana home for quarantine, because I guess he complained that it’s hard being with your kid all day or something along those lines. I’m with my 4 kids all day everyday though so his “joke” wasn’t something I really understood like he couldn’t handle a few weeks with his kid seemed sad. 

The one I still follow a lot is Britney and mostly bc of the cship mess. If she was free and living the life she wanted to, I wouldnt follow her like this. I agree, following celebs like some people do isnt healthy. 

Oh, I didnt know he said that, but it sure seems smt like hed say. I think Justin is the type of person who likes being married but not 24/7. He probably likes travelling, recording, going out, drinking, etc without a ki with him all the time. 

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

are u saying electoral college needs to change or my thought process :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

The electoral college! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I had to go through the thread again. Yeah, I was PARTLY responding to you but it's DEFINITELY NOT your thought process. This (/our) thought process is inevitable and sensible, sadly. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
On 10/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, AP4 said:

Fairly confident he lives in Montana and Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ever owned a home in California that I’ve ever recalled hearing about. I could be wrong he’d probably have one for work. I know that all of quarantine this year it’s been said he’s living in a house in Montana though. 

He lived in California when he was dating Britney iirc, he had a house for sure during NSYNC days. I don't know if he does anymore, though. I've seen that people have seen him recently in Tennessee, so he's prob living there?

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

He used to be so hot. I mean he's not ugly now he just looks old.

He turns 40 in January, plus he's been called out by several people for swagger jacking their music and styles, particularly the black music blogs and YouTube. 

So, there's also White people who don't mind their business age horribly as well. 

Only a few did. Fran drescher and a few, but most white people aged horribly cos of all the swagger jacking they did, that wasn't from their community. Particularly the R&B and hip hop sound. If he stayed with the Max Martin sound. He would probably age like wine

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block