Justin Timberlake: I'm voting for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

36 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

He doesn’t?

Fairly confident he lives in Montana and Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ever owned a home in California that I’ve ever recalled hearing about. I could be wrong he’d probably have one for work. I know that all of quarantine this year it’s been said he’s living in a house in Montana though. 

• Love 2

I get the symbolic differences (and beyond) between Trump and Biden, or at least a generic R-light Democrat ... but empowering women? Joe stands for creepily sniffing women and CHILDREN, but go off...

At least we'll probably have the Paris Climate Accord and Joe Biden's quieter version of racism doesn't signal bros to start violence.

2 hours ago, AP4 said:

Fairly confident he lives in Montana and Tennessee. I don’t think he’s ever owned a home in California that I’ve ever recalled hearing about. I could be wrong he’d probably have one for work. I know that all of quarantine this year it’s been said he’s living in a house in Montana though. 

He bought one in Los Angeles quite close to the one Britney lived with him, after their break up. U can see it on that punk'd episode. 

And I think he had an apartment in NY in the past, but I dont know if he still has it now. 

• Content Curators
34 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

Justin Timberlake: Our votes matter!

Exhale: Does his vote matter, where is he registered?

- - -

That is amusing me a lot...

...but seriously America needs the process changed. It's embarrassing. At least I can laugh. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

are u saying electoral college needs to change or my thought process :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

51 minutes ago, DarkOut said:

I get the symbolic differences (and beyond) between Trump and Biden, or at least a generic R-light Democrat ... but empowering women? Joe stands for creepily sniffing women and CHILDREN, but go off...

At least we'll probably have the Paris Climate Accord and Joe Biden's quieter version of racism doesn't signal bros to start violence.

Shut the **** up

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block