Pope Francis voices support for civil union laws for LGBTQ couples

• Leader

Pope Francis has endorsed civil union laws for same-*** couples.

In a new documentary titled "Francesco," the Pope said: "Homosexual people have a right to be in a family. They're children of God and have a right to a family. Nobody should be thrown out or be made miserable over it." 

"What we have to create is a civil union law. That way they are legally covered," the Pope added. 

This is HUGE! Exhale, thoughts?!

Spoiler

pope.jpg.efcd872941f91bcbb0c4e61a5ff17228.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, mythology said:

This is definitely gonna piss off the conservatives.  I'm here for it:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Depends on what types of conservatives you’re talking about. My dad is conservative, but labels himself as a Christian. He isn’t a fan of the Catholic religion nor the pope so he would use this as another excuse to say why the Catholic religion is flawed. I don’t get into it with him about it because although I was baptized Catholic, I don’t identify as a Catholic. I have told him before that I don’t like how fixated both him and his church are on homosexuality. I’m like out of all the other sins out there, gay people really live in your head rent free 24/7 :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

He's ridiculous. He's going against everything that the Bible teaches just to show that Catholicism is suddenly "woke". Now don't get me wrong, I'm pro-LGBT+, but come on. This is blatant pandering and it's extremely disingenuous. There's always an agenda behind things like this, and it just makes me sad that even the Pope has to pretend to be woke just to earn the approval of Liberals. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block