Kylie Minogue's "I Love It" out midnight

Mxra

6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I said that but then I listened to Magic a few more times and I'm hooked.

Even Say Something is VERY SLOWLY growing on me and I initially said I really didn't like it.

This next one sounds even better!

I for sure felt this with Say Something. Took a while for it to eventually grow on me. Was unsure if I was going to enjoy this album after hearing it as the first single but Magic gave me hope for it again. Just this small snippet for this song is making me think it could become my favourite of the three

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ol123 said:

I for sure felt this with Say Something. Took a while for it to eventually grow on me. Was unsure if I was going to enjoy this album after hearing it as the first single but Magic gave me hope for it again. Just this small snippet for this song is making me think it could become my favourite of the three

It's the best one!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m sadly not feeling her new singles :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

That's because they're doing Golden all over again but this time around with a disco touch. But it's precisely the same formula. She's doing it by the book. There's nothing interesting, nothing playful, nothing new. She's been the queen of playing it safe for a hot minute by now. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

6 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

That's because they're doing Golden all over again but this time around with a disco touch. But it's precisely the same formula. She's doing it by the book. There's nothing interesting, nothing playful, nothing new. She's been the queen of playing it safe for a hot minute by now. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She's been playing it safe, since her fans felt alienated with kiss me once and after the whole roc nation debacle. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block