Billy B Vogue Brazil Interview: "she was very isolated, no friend could get close, not even Demi or Khloe"

1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Ironic that is is posted on exhale and then removed from youtube.....we are being watched so closely by TriStar it isnt even funny. 

Can someone PM me a link to another one before Lou takes it down. 

I wish y'all wouldn't be so harsh on these makeup queens, anyone talking is better than no one.  

Wow I just saw that It was deleted.

Culty vibes. 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Ironic that is is posted on exhale and then removed from youtube.....we are being watched so closely by TriStar it isnt even funny. 

Can someone PM me a link to another one before Lou takes it down. 

I wish y'all wouldn't be so harsh on these makeup queens, anyone talking is better than no one.  

Actually it was me who took the video down because it could potentially be a copyright issue with YouTube and I don’t want to mess up our newly-revamped YouTube channel. 🙏

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I believe that he does have contact with Britney but I think he exagerates things a lot

He saw things and knows things because it is true that for that time he was his makeup artist, I do not think he does it to hurt that we all know that he exaggerates about her in the current time and an article in Vogue Brazil is not just anything.

18 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

ED49YOYXUAM6gPI.jpg

The reason she was put under conservatorship is because she has "dementia". It's not even possible considering the fact that she would pretty much be in late stages of dementia by now if she was diagnosed dementia in 2008.

Wasnt also a story that her dementia started when she was 19 yo or smt?

On 10/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I've always wondered where this "dementia" claim came from.

It was never mentioned in the early years of the conservatorship. Never.

It was always about "undue influence," and keeping Britney protected from Sam Lutfi.

But dementia?

NEVER.

It was What her dad filed for to get a conservatorship over her. But No, it wasn’t in the media. They called it a ”breakdown”, ”meltdown” etc.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:40 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its in court documents and relates to the type of C-ship she is in. Her father said it when filing the papers, and asked the court to remove her right to be notified in advanced.

12 minutes ago, Newrie said:

It was What her dad filed for to get a conservatorship over her. But No, it wasn’t in the media. They called it a ”breakdown”, ”meltdown” etc.

Can someone please link me to the original documents?

I feel like I need to see it to actually believe it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why hide this for over a decade?

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can someone please link me to the original documents?

I feel like I need to see it to actually believe it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why hide this for over a decade?

They have been shared numerous times by Lawyersforbritney and other Big #freebritney accounts. I don’t have the primary source, No. But I am sure if you ask the people behind say Lawyersforbritney (they have a New backup account), or @thatsurprisewitness on instagram, they May help you. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Newrie said:

They have been shared numerous times by Lawyersforbritney and other Big #freebritney accounts. I don’t have the primary source, No. But I am sure if you ask the people behind say Lawyersforbritney (they have a New backup account), or @thatsurprisewitness on instagram, they May help you. 

I followed this closely from 2007 to 2012 or 2013, but then finally gave up when very few others seemed to care.

I'd love to compare the original court documents from 2008 to what Jamie claimed in the media at the time...because as it turns out, those things were hugely different.

From 2008 until Britney testified against Lutfi, it was all about "undue influence."

Lutfi became the scapegoat very EVERYTHING.