Billy B Vogue Brazil Interview: "she was very isolated, no friend could get close, not even Demi or Khloe"

29 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

ED49YOYXUAM6gPI.jpg

The reason she was put under conservatorship is because she has "dementia". It's not even possible considering the fact that she would pretty much be in late stages of dementia by now if she was diagnosed dementia in 2008.

That’s probably why it was never mentioned publicly. Because they know it’s a dumb claim and it would have caused too many questions. Imagine Jamie saying Brit has dementia in 2008 while simultaneously preparing the circus world tour. Like who would have believed that lol

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Billy and Maxi are competing... Who gives more info about Britney? Lol

The X Factor part is interesting actually, I kinda believe him on this. Even tho any person could see Britney barely interacted with anyone outside her team, even on a talent show with multiple people around.

I remembered this 

this woman was very disrespectful but the few interviews Britney did while on the show were stressful, you can tell she couldn't speak freely and was extremely nervous most of the time.

• Like 3
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The X Factor part is interesting actually, I kinda believe him on this. Even tho any person could see Britney barely interacted with anyone outside her team, even on a talent show with multiple people around.

I remembered this 

this woman was very disrespectfull but the few interviews Britney did while on the show were stressfull, you can tell she couldn't speak freely and was extremely nervous most of the time.

Ew I haven't seen this in a really long time. That convo would never fly on-air today

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ew I haven't seen this in a really long time. That convo would never fly on-air today

Yeah, thankfully some things changed a lot for these shows. I just posted because this woman probably didn't understand why Britney was so quiet and only repeated what her team told her to say. 

I don't think this Adrienne should have said things that way tho... It was cruel!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've always wondered where this "dementia" claim came from.

It was never mentioned in the early years of the conservatorship. Never.

It was always about "undue influence," and keeping Britney protected from Sam Lutfi.

But dementia?

NEVER.

Its in court documents and relates to the type of C-ship she is in. Her father said it when filing the papers, and asked the court to remove her right to be notified in advanced.

• Like 1

I don’t know what to think. Surely if somebody was getting this attention by saying he was in contact with her and it wasn’t true, at least even her management would debunk him or even Sam/Britney.  🤷🏼‍♂️ 

I’d be interested to see him on the podcast Jason Alexneckred and Bryan “hundred billion” Spears did.

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I don’t see why anyone is mad about this, he’s getting it out there & that’s what we want right? Yeah I know he’s annoyingly tired but can appreciate this 

But he’s talking to Vogue Brazil, it’s not like he doesnt have anything to gain either. 

7 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I remembered this 

this woman was very disrespectful but the few interviews Britney did while on the show were stressful, you can tell she couldn't speak freely and was extremely nervous most of the time.

Ironic that is is posted on exhale and then removed from youtube.....we are being watched so closely by TriStar it isnt even funny. 

Can someone PM me a link to another one before Lou takes it down. 

I wish y'all wouldn't be so harsh on these makeup queens, anyone talking is better than no one.  

• Like 1