This ISNT JAMIE LYNNS SECTION

Derrickr411

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to get caught up on the band-wagon of hating on Betraymie-Lynn. However, there's something about her that just gives me the creeps.

Even when she went off on the rude ***** in Malibu back in 2008, it felt more like about her standing up for her sister in the eyes of the public. Her first reaction is always aggression, even towards fans. She seems more like someone who has something to hide than someone who cares.

Someone who truly cares, would atleast talk to some degree, or at least appear understanding towards public inquiry about her sister's situation.

Transparency into the conservatorship, including some of her personal life is beneficial to Britney at the moment. I mean, even her lawyer agrees! One can assume Britney does too, to some extent.

Just saying, someone who doesn't have anything to hide wouldn't appear so hostile all the time.

With that said, Jamie-Lynn is perhaps to some degree a victim of the massive fame that befell Britney. She grew up during the beginning of her big sister's careeer, the freakin' princess of pop! To her it might have seemed like her sister was living the dream, not seeing the hard work and sacrifices because of it. It's bound to have sparked some bitterness and jealousy. But the very least attributed to some blindness to what Britney went through and sacrificed throughout the early years of her stardom.

Oh, yeah! One more thing...

Come on, JL!... We get it you're bitter about your mediocre career. But you let that Melody Trainer chick basically rip off your skinny-tea hun-bot look, whilst copying your sisters pop-legacy in the name of "90ies pop nostaglia". That could have easily been your job! You had your chance, and I doubt anybody would have criticized you for copying your sister!

We were all rooting for you! All we got was that "Zolula 303"-show and a half-assed Jessica Simpson-style "Ya'll, I'm a country star now!"-attempt at a music career. You even had your sister sing the main theme for for your show! :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Uhm, anyway... Apparently, I needed to let that out!

Archived